Sorry to post this...but I want to keep everything Straight

Sara S.
on 7/24/07 4:20 am
This is what I posted on the Friends and Family Board: Its sad that even though we have walked away from the DRAMA, that it continues to follow. We moved to another board, because no matter what we posted on the Singles board... it was brought over to this board and we were being harrassed by people. I dont feel welcome on this board. Infact I miss the singles board. I miss talking to everyone. But when one feels like they are not wanted any longer... its time to move on... that is what many people did. Also the board isnt by invitation only... we just dont want the BS over there. We want to discuss our daily lives, and anything else we want. Remember, I'm not single anymore... and maybe it was time for those of us to move on... so we did. Guess what... that whole I'm married... BS started with a person and another person got blamed... BLAH Its over and done with... Now why can't you just leave the board we have moved to alone... you say you want to get away from the BS, but in all reality I think you like it. And another great example... look what happen to Marc...it was a joke, plain and simple... and he got attacked. I'm sure I will get attacked too for posting this.. but I'm tired of being prosucated for having a community out of singles, and friends and family. We arent posting for people to come over the geeks and nerds... we arent forcing anyone to do anything. Just trying to keep friendships that are established, still going. That's all to it... I'm sure you been lurking and you see that there is no **** talking going on... its a place for us to post, just like we used to! And FEEL welcomed! Have a good day. ps. Flame away... I won't be responding. This is my opinion... and statement, and as I have read...A person can form an opinion and post it. Sara. Who yes posts and the Geeks and Nerds... and will continue too... no matter what.
Scarlet_Phoenix_Risin
g

on 7/24/07 5:08 am - EXPORT, PA
Go gurl!
Sara S.
on 7/24/07 5:12 am
I love the post message picture! Thank you! I truly just wanted to speak my mind and I did.
ron-vasko
on 7/24/07 5:46 am - Newberry , SC
kumbayah my lord kumbayah.... no we all breathe... and say life is good and drama is bad.... we all hugg and kiss .... and know no drama everyone is welcome ... huggs.... gotta go.... I heard the song" lets give me something to talk about" had to laugh.....
Jess
on 7/24/07 6:52 am - W St. Paul, MN
Sara, they are so not worth it. I learned that no matter what you say, they will have the last word. I am glad you said it....I am refraining...lol Jess
Julie H.
on 7/24/07 11:09 am - Marysville, OH
You go Sara!! At least on this board, I KNOW who my true friends are. If I want to post on another board you are not going to hold it against me and stop being my friend because of it. The whole thing is truly sad to me.. what determines a friendship? The board you post on? I miss the singles board as well. Ron invited me to that board because of all the great friends he made with all of you. I will always be grateful for the friendships I did form there. Unfortunately, some people who said they were my friends ignore me now. Why I don't know? I will continue to be supportive to all my friends on all the boards. That is just me.. I never came to the singles board trying to hook up.. I came there to meet friends who shared a few things in common and also liked to have fun. That is why I am here on this board. So.. I know I might get prosecuted as well, I have kept my mouth shut during all this damn drama. Its been very hurtful for me to see all this happen. I am forunate to have gotten to room with most of the people posting on this board in Gatlinburg and spend time with others. Strong friendships were developed and WILL continue to grow. Ok I am tired.. 12 hr days are killing me... I love you all..... Hug and Kisses Julie
Barb K.
on 7/25/07 4:02 am - MN
Sara... thank you for saying it!! I totally agree and it is like I told others I believe they are doing it to get a reaction and some might not even realize they are doing it, it is just like it is an automatic reaction. As soon as they realize that they are not going to get a reaction they will stop or at least not attack. You know the part that kills me is one of the biggest reason I think that alot of us had the surgery was not only to be healthy and look better but it was to be excepted and not to be critisized for whatever the reason. One thing that the surgery doesn't fix is how we were as a person before surgery we still have feelings, ok I totally lost my train of thought on where I was going with this but you get the idea. Can't we all just fight nice!! Ok jumpin' down off the box now I just think it is the cats meow that I have you all to call my REAL friends!! *GROUP HUG*
Julie H.
on 7/25/07 7:48 am - Marysville, OH
((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))) and
Most Active
Recent Topics
I want a little Mexican
Chris N. · 5 replies · 349 views
Nicknames?
fleesh61 · 3 replies · 463 views
GOOD MORNING ALL!
Julie H. · 7 replies · 353 views