Today's Survey!

Sara S.
on 7/24/07 9:57 pm
Underwear Survey Fill out this fun survey and then share it with your friends What's your favorite underwear you own? What's the worst pair of underwear you own? What's the most embarrassing underwear you own? What's your favorite color of underwear? What color underwear will you not wear? What's your favorite underwear on a member of the opposite sex? What underwear do you hate seeing on a member of the opposite sex? Have you ever lost your underwear while out somewhere? Have you ever found someone's underwear while out somewhere? How often do you buy new underwear? Do you buy underwear for anyone but yourself? Where do you like to buy your underwear? Do you have a favorite brand of underwear? Is there anywhere you refuse to buy underwear? Do you own any novelty underwear? Have you ever bought novelty underwear for anyone? Have you ever worn someone else's underwear? Has anyone else ever worn your underwear? What type of underwear do you wear most? Is there any kind of underwear you refuse to wear?
Sara S.
on 7/24/07 10:04 pm
Fill out this fun survey and then share it with your friends What's your favorite underwear you own? - None What's the worst pair of underwear you own? - Rough Lace Thong... What's the most embarrassing underwear you own? - The ones I have are all cute What's your favorite color of underwear? - Black What color underwear will you not wear? -White What's your favorite underwear on a member of the opposite sex? -Boxers What underwear do you hate seeing on a member of the opposite sex? - Briefs Have you ever lost your underwear while out somewhere? - yup Have you ever found someone's underwear while out somewhere? -nope How often do you buy new underwear? - every couple months Do you buy underwear for anyone but yourself? -yes D Where do you like to buy your underwear? - Kohl's Do you have a favorite brand of underwear? - Nope Is there anywhere you refuse to buy underwear? - Kmart Do you own any novelty underwear? -yes Have you ever bought novelty underwear for anyone? -yes Have you ever worn someone else's underwear? -no Has anyone else ever worn your underwear? -yes What type of underwear do you wear most? -None Is there any kind of underwear you refuse to wear? - Granny Panties!
ron-vasko
on 7/25/07 2:40 am - Newberry , SC
I wear none ...see simple survey next please
Sara S.
on 7/25/07 2:42 am
I only post one a day! You are going to have to wait!
Barb K.
on 7/25/07 3:24 am - MN
I can't believe I am answering this but you know I am trying to broaden my horizons and work on my self-esteem and be more adventerous so what the hell!! So Sara I blame you!! Underwear Survey Fill out this fun survey and then share it with your friends *What's your favorite underwear you own? Thongs... I know probably not pretty but I think they are comfortable! So deal with it! *What's the worst pair of underwear you own? own but don't wear, granny panties *What's the most embarrassing underwear you own? granny panties *What's your favorite color of underwear? Any *What color underwear will you not wear? None *What's your favorite underwear on a member of the opposite sex? any, just not into the guy that doesn't wear any....that is just wrong I am sorry. *What underwear do you hate seeing on a member of the opposite sex? None *Have you ever lost your underwear while out somewhere? I have been known to but not on purpose. *Have you ever found someone's underwear while out somewhere? Nope *How often do you buy new underwear? Whenever the mood strikes me, which can be alot sometimes *Do you buy underwear for anyone but yourself? Yes my daughter *Where do you like to buy your underwear? Targert or Kmart *Do you have a favorite brand of underwear? FTL or Joe Boxer *Is there anywhere you refuse to buy underwear? No *Do you own any novelty underwear? I don't think so *Have you ever bought novelty underwear for anyone? No *Have you ever worn someone else's underwear? ewww no *Has anyone else ever worn your underwear? Not that I know of *What type of underwear do you wear most? Thong *Is there any kind of underwear you refuse to wear? Grannies
Baby Blues
on 7/25/07 4:51 am - Roy, UT
What's your favorite underwear you own? - don't have one.... What's the worst pair of underwear you own? - hip hugger panties What's the most embarrassing underwear you own? - one pair has 3 holes in them.... What's your favorite color of underwear? - black What color underwear will you not wear? - brown (ewww!) What's your favorite underwear on a member of the opposite sex? - tight boxers What underwear do you hate seeing on a member of the opposite sex? - tidy whities Have you ever lost your underwear while out somewhere? - NO! lol Have you ever found someone's underwear while out somewhere? - yep....long story How often do you buy new underwear? - once every 3 months Do you buy underwear for anyone but yourself? - for the whole family. Where do you like to buy your underwear? - Walmart. Too fat for anywhere else. Do you have a favorite brand of underwear? - Just My Size Is there anywhere you refuse to buy underwear? - nope. Do you own any novelty underwear? - nope. Have you ever bought novelty underwear for anyone? - yep, DH. Have you ever worn someone else's underwear? - yep, DH's boxers. Has anyone else ever worn your underwear? - I HOPE NOT! What type of underwear do you wear most? FLAME RETARDANT GRANNY PANTIES Is there any kind of underwear you refuse to wear? - thong. OUCH!
Chris N.
on 7/25/07 5:19 am
Underwear Survey Fill out this fun survey and then share it with your friends What's your favorite underwear you own? As long as it's clean....I'm happy with them. What's the worst pair of underwear you own? Satiny ones with runners on the butt What's the most embarrassing underwear you own? The above mentioned pair What's your favorite color of underwear? Multicolored What color underwear will you not wear? I'll wear any color What's your favorite underwear on a member of the opposite sex? boxers What underwear do you hate seeing on a member of the opposite sex? tighty whities Have you ever lost your underwear while out somewhere? Ummm...no... Have you ever found someone's underwear while out somewhere? No How often do you buy new underwear? I don't know...maybe couple times a year Do you buy underwear for anyone but yourself? Nope Where do you like to buy your underwear? I'm not picky.... Do you have a favorite brand of underwear? JMS Is there anywhere you refuse to buy underwear? Used clothing store Do you own any novelty underwear? Nope Have you ever bought novelty underwear for anyone? Yep! Have you ever worn someone else's underwear? ...no... Has anyone else ever worn your underwear? Not that I know of... What type of underwear do you wear most? *cough*grannypanties*cough* Is there any kind of underwear you refuse to wear? thongs. I don't like the idea of purposefully giving myself a wedgie.
Sara S.
on 7/25/07 5:33 am
*Is there any kind of underwear you refuse to wear? thongs. I don't like the idea of purposefully giving myself a wedgie. * It really isnt that bad!!! I love them... when I wear them!
Chris N.
on 7/25/07 5:47 am
I don't know....I guess I'll have to give them a try sometime. (If you're lying to me...I swear I'm gonna come up there and give you the biggest wedgie!!! ) But not until I lose more weight. Right now....it'd take me an hour to find them back after I put them on....
Julie H.
on 7/25/07 10:38 am - Marysville, OH
Fill out this fun survey and then share it with your friends What's your favorite underwear you own? Red silky ones What's the worst pair of underwear you own? my old cotton ugly that time of the month panties What's the most embarrassing underwear you own? my thong What's your favorite color of underwear? navy blue or red What color underwear will you not wear? yellow What's your favorite underwear on a member of the opposite sex? well I have to say briefs..thats all I have seen for the past 19 1/2 years..... What underwear do you hate seeing on a member of the opposite sex? n/a Have you ever lost your underwear while out somewhere? Hmmmmm I can't remember that far back.... Have you ever found someone's underwear while out somewhere? No How often do you buy new underwear? every 6 months Do you buy underwear for anyone but yourself? my kids Where do you like to buy your underwear? Kohls or Penneys Do you have a favorite brand of underwear? Vanity Fair Is there anywhere you refuse to buy underwear? Thrift store or dollar store Do you own any novelty underwear? No Have you ever bought novelty underwear for anyone? no Have you ever worn someone else's underwear? no Has anyone else ever worn your underwear? no What type of underwear do you wear most? briefs or hipsters Is there any kind of underwear you refuse to wear? bikini's
Most Active
Recent Topics
I want a little Mexican
Chris N. · 5 replies · 349 views
Nicknames?
fleesh61 · 3 replies · 463 views
GOOD MORNING ALL!
Julie H. · 7 replies · 353 views