Gah, I need a full night's sleep!

SmallerRD
on 7/25/07 5:09 pm - Norwood, OH
This waking up at 3, 4 o'clock in the morning is getting old. I took *two* Benadryl the night before and STILL woke up at 3:30. Most of it is due to work bothering me, but this is crazy. I really don't want to resort to the prescription stuff if I can help it. Maybe I need some Tylenol PM. Any other suggestions? Besides a different line of work... :sigh: Back to
Chris N.
on 7/25/07 8:23 pm
Switch to night shift? Just kidding....really, I don't have any ideas of what you can do but wanted to say GO TO SLEEP!!!!
fleesh61
on 7/26/07 2:47 am - Bethel Park, PA
Funny - work stuff has made me want to do nothing but sleep! Hope you can find something to help you sleep. BUT...if it's really stress keeping you awake, I'm not sure that anything chemical will help.
SmallerRD
on 7/26/07 3:19 am - Norwood, OH
Thanks Felicia. You're probably right. I have quite the dilemma about the work situation.
Jess
on 7/26/07 5:07 am - W St. Paul, MN
Ok perfect solution....Tammy and I will ship you the 5 boys in this house....by the end of the day you will be so tired, you'll sleep all night. Ages 16 months 19 months 4 7 12 Sound like a plan?? The only side effect is pulling your hair out. Jess
SmallerRD
on 7/26/07 5:21 am - Norwood, OH
Whoa.... Sleepless or bald....
Most Active
Recent Topics
I want a little Mexican
Chris N. · 5 replies · 350 views
Nicknames?
fleesh61 · 3 replies · 463 views
GOOD MORNING ALL!
Julie H. · 7 replies · 355 views