Survey for TODAY

Sara S.
on 7/25/07 9:41 pm
Fill out this fun survey and then share it with your friends Given a Hickey? Had a one night stand? Made someone cry? Opened your Christmas presents early? Been online for more than 10 hours in a row? Pretended to be someone you weren't online? Eaten food that fell on the floor? Been caught cheating? Been caught naked? Flashed someone? Gone out without underwear on? Got into a fist fight? Swallowed bath water? Peed in the pool? Thrown up in public? Been so drunk you can't walk? Peed in public? Broken wind and blamed someone else? Done something mean you regretted? Ever played pull my finger?
Chris N.
on 7/25/07 9:54 pm
I love the Survey's of the day! Fill out this fun survey and then share it with your friends Given a Hickey? No Had a one night stand? No Made someone cry? Yes Opened your Christmas presents early? Oh yeah....and then taped them closed again! Been online for more than 10 hours in a row? I don't think so....but probably pretty close to that.... Pretended to be someone you weren't online? Ummmm....maybe..... Eaten food that fell on the floor? I was 441lbs....of course I did! Been caught cheating? No Been caught naked? No Flashed someone? yeah Gone out without underwear on? Mmmmm-hhhhmmmmm Got into a fist fight? Yep Swallowed bath water? Not on purpose.... Peed in the pool? Who hasn't!!! Thrown up in public? Almost....but I managed to hold it in. Been so drunk you can't walk? nope Peed in public? Just in a public pool... Broken wind and blamed someone else? Yep! Done something mean you regretted? Unfortunately Ever played pull my finger? All the time!! My nieces still fall for it....
Sara S.
on 7/25/07 10:45 pm
Fill out this fun survey and then share it with your friends Given a Hickey? Yes Had a one night stand? Yes Made someone cry? Yes Opened your Christmas presents early? Yes - was a little pissed about it too. Been online for more than 10 hours in a row? yep! Pretended to be someone you weren't online? Many times! LMFAO Brings back many memories! Eaten food that fell on the floor? Who hasnt? Been caught cheating? Never been caught Been caught naked? Oh yea! Flashed someone? Many times! Gone out without underwear on? Always. Got into a fist fight? yes. Swallowed bath water? Not that i know of! Peed in the pool? Nope... my father would have killed us! Thrown up in public? Yep! 12 jagger bombs in an hour!!! Been so drunk you can't walk? Yep Peed in public? Nope Broken wind and blamed someone else? Yes Done something mean you regretted? Yes Ever played pull my finger? No
Barb K.
on 7/25/07 10:47 pm - MN
Survey for TODAY Fill out this fun survey and then share it with your friends Given a Hickey? Yes in my younger years Had a one night stand? unfortunately to many Made someone cry? yes Opened your Christmas presents early? yes and taped them shut again Been online for more than 10 hours in a row? No Pretended to be someone you weren't online? Maybe Eaten food that fell on the floor? 5 second rule applies! Been caught cheating? unfortunately yes and learned my lesson! Been caught naked? Yup and it was not pretty Flashed someone? Yes Gone out without underwear on? Tried it once and didn't like it Got into a fist fight? No Swallowed bath water? no on purpose Peed in the pool? Yes Thrown up in public? No not yet Been so drunk you can't walk? I don't drink so therefore I can't get drunk riiiight Peed in public? There are still public bathrooms right?? Broken wind and blamed someone else? Of course Done something mean you regretted? I am sure I have Ever played pull my finger? isn't that fun!!
Baby Blues
on 7/26/07 4:57 am - Roy, UT
Given a Hickey? No.... Had a one night stand? I plead the 5th. Made someone cry? Usually once a day. Opened your Christmas presents early? yep. Been online for more than 10 hours in a row? no..... Pretended to be someone you weren't online? no - who does that? Eaten food that fell on the floor? it's called lunch. Been caught cheating? no. Been caught naked? no. Flashed someone? yes! Gone out without underwear on? yes. Got into a fist fight? yes. Swallowed bath water? no. Peed in the pool? no....lol! Thrown up in public? yes. Been so drunk you can't walk? yes. Peed in public? no. Broken wind and blamed someone else? yes....thank goodness for the dog. Done something mean you regretted? yes. Ever played pull my finger? LOL! with 4 boys, we play it daily.
Jess
on 7/26/07 5:02 am - W St. Paul, MN
Given a Hickey? Yep Had a one night stand? Yep Made someone cry? Yep Opened your Christmas presents early? Yep Been online for more than 10 hours in a row? No Pretended to be someone you weren't online? No Eaten food that fell on the floor? Yes Been caught cheating? When I was a teenager Been caught naked? Yep Flashed someone? Yep...even via web cam Gone out without underwear on? Yep Got into a fist fight? No Swallowed bath water? No Peed in the pool? Yep Thrown up in public? Yep Been so drunk you can't walk? Yep Peed in public? Yep Broken wind and blamed someone else? Of course Done something mean you regretted? Yes Ever played pull my finger? Yep all the time
Most Active
Recent Topics
I want a little Mexican
Chris N. · 5 replies · 349 views
Nicknames?
fleesh61 · 3 replies · 463 views
GOOD MORNING ALL!
Julie H. · 7 replies · 354 views