SLOW POKE

ron-vasko
on 7/30/07 8:58 pm - Newberry , SC
Risin shine ya sleepy heads haul ya hiney outa bed.... anything going on worth talkin about? Weds dinner will be at 5:30 at Cosmos.... OK what were some nick names you were called as a child....
Chris N.
on 7/30/07 9:30 pm
NO WAY am I telling my childhood nickname!!! Well...except for Chris...that's a nickname for Christine, right?! So what was YOUR nickname? Come on...spill it!
Sara S.
on 7/30/07 9:57 pm
Didnt have any nic names... Kazie was about it and that was in High School. After today, I have one more day of work! WOOOOO HOOOOOOO...and I have yet to pack. So I will be doing that tonite! I so need this vacation! You better come visit!!! Tomorrow I have to pick my little brother up and take him for a hair cut and I may cut mine shorter again (but I really like Jenny McCarthy's hair). Then head some to load the truck and Leave about 3am.
Northern kygal
on 7/30/07 11:13 pm - KY
I always liked a slow poke, lol. Mine was mother juggs, cause there was a movie out called mother juggs and speed. At least I think that is why I was called that, lol. Good morning everyone.
Barb K.
on 7/31/07 5:34 am - MN
My aren't you a little perky this morning!! Wish I could take you all up on that dinner invite but I think I am going to have to pass Brother calls me Bobbie Jo nope can't think of any others.... Ok YOU asked the question so fess up brother!!
Jess
on 7/31/07 11:28 pm - W St. Paul, MN
Sorry a day late but my nick name was Weezie....
Most Active
Recent Topics
I want a little Mexican
Chris N. · 5 replies · 349 views
Nicknames?
fleesh61 · 3 replies · 463 views
GOOD MORNING ALL!
Julie H. · 7 replies · 355 views