GOOD MORNING ALL!

Julie H.
on 8/1/07 9:27 pm - Marysville, OH
Just wanted to wish you all a great day... Its hotter than hades here.. Sending out a big HUG to all of my friends. ((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))) Just know how special you all are to me and that I love you very much! This is just a emotional time of the year for me right now... I will be better next week. Some of you know why... thanks for understanding. Love and Julie
Jess
on 8/1/07 11:00 pm - W St. Paul, MN
Morning Julie!! This is a bad time of the year for me too. In 7 days it will be 13 years since my mom died, I always get a little sad around this time. hope you feel better soon.
Julie H.
on 8/1/07 11:15 pm - Marysville, OH
Hugs to you Jess!!! Then you know where I am coming from. Yesterday would have been my Dad's 71st birthday. On Sunday he will be gone 17 yrs. He passed away from lung cancer. Right now at work there is a new gal that just found out last week her Mom has liver/ovarian cancer. Then yesterday she found out is has spread to her lungs. A rage of bad memories/emotions raged out of me. There is an added twist... my Mom was diagnose in 2002 with lung cancer as well. She is still alive because they caught it early and she is now in remission..... . So thank you for letting me vent this to you. Sometimes you just need to get it out when its bottled up inside for so long. Jess- If you ever need a friend to talk to ... I am here for you. Just give me a call... I will send you my number in an email. Love and Hugs Julie
Jess
on 8/1/07 11:24 pm - W St. Paul, MN
I know exactly how you feel. My mom would have been 55 on September 18th this year. She died from kidney failure, it was very unexpected. I hadn't seen her in a few weeks and then I didn't get to say goodbye because she was in a coma in the hospital and then brain dead when we had to turn off the machines. We had no idea she was sick. Jess
Chris N.
on 8/1/07 11:30 pm
Morning Julie! It's unbearably hot down this way too. Although we'll probably be dreaming of days like this in about 6 months when the temp is below freezing! I completely understand where your emotions are coming from. My cousin will be gone 6 years on Dec. 15th. He was only 34 when he died.....and we were close. Christmas just hasn't been the same since he died. Take care... Skanky
Julie H.
on 8/2/07 1:00 am - Marysville, OH
Thanks Chris (alias Skanky) Hugs go out to you too sweetie.... HUGS
fleesh61
on 8/2/07 1:20 am - Bethel Park, PA
...and I'm sorry I missed you in the shower this morning! BUT...I did get to talk to you while you were in a towel... Just know I'm thinking of ya! Felicia
Julie H.
on 8/2/07 4:26 am - Marysville, OH
Thanks Princess! Love ya too!
Most Active
Recent Topics
I want a little Mexican
Chris N. · 5 replies · 349 views
Nicknames?
fleesh61 · 3 replies · 463 views
GOOD MORNING ALL!
Julie H. · 7 replies · 355 views