Dr. Shultz

nealatharp
on 3/19/08 2:07 am
I have an initial appointment with Dr. Shultz on 10 April and would like any information on him and how long it takes to get things approved for the surgery date. Is he good at what he does? Does he do the lapscropsy way? I would like to know about the hospital and the stay. I had a day procedure at Krankenhaus but no overnight stuff. Did you have to do that colonic thing? I want to make sure I made a good decision on choosing him. How fast was recovery? In a month would I still be able to go on vacation? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Neala
spyderwman
on 3/23/08 9:47 pm - apoo, NY
Hi Neala, I had my WLS with dr shultz...i like him.hes kinda corky...if you have a question ask him he will give you an answer. He does the surgery LAP, I had LAP RYN....not sure what u are getting. The nurse staff and him are very pleasant ...did not have one bad thing to say about the stay..his secretary is another story, i feel she is rude and unhelpful. "the cleanser" is a tiny little cup with just a swollow in it and it doesnt taste bad at all, so dont stress over that, if you dont get "the runs" no worries they just want u to have at least 1 BM....i felt great before leaving the hospital and i have not had any problems ,complications since....it has been wonderful. I can eat anything, no problems.....i would say most definetly u would be ready for vacation a month out, but i am going by my experience...and i guess i recover fast and fine. where are you located? if you have more specific questions feel free to ask. best of luck and welcome to the losers bench! debbie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Can we get this going again?
beccay10 · 4 replies · 431 views
Anyone still use this board?
Godutch · 1 replies · 368 views
Dr. Weiner
Mrs_Harris · 2 replies · 980 views
Update
L B. · 2 replies · 394 views