Whats going on? Problems with Tricare

momof3kiddos
on 3/28/08 10:42 am - Ramstein, Germany
With in the past month or so, I have gotten 3 statements from tricare and 2 collection notices from a German company, stating that I owe money to Dr Schultz. I've gone into the tricare office, and all the lady can tell me is that, this has been happing to alot of people, where claims are not being paid. Now they have to "look into whats going on".. Umm, How is this MY problem? I was told that this surgery along with all the after care is paid for 100%. Now im in collections cuz tricare is'nt doing there part. Am I the only one that this is going on with? I just feel like kicking someone in the knee cap right about now.. Uggh! This is not what I need right now! -Mary
athena20
on 3/29/08 4:23 am - APO, Germany
hi this happened to me last year with a surgery, it was really stupid because i had the approval for a breat reduction and that all got paid for fine but tricare was not paying the hospital for my stay or a Dr who had to test some lumps they found in my breasts well i brought all the paperwork into the office and got the main office in the states on the phone and has to explain that it was all the on the surgery and after about 5 min of arguing it was all fine then tricare called all the collections people and explained to them what happend and everything was fine or yea and it for the Anestiatologists (spell???) bill too, but it is very important to make sure to react on the first notice because i was told that Tricare would not be responssible if it went to collections since it was my responsibility to inform them just a heads up in case you get anymore best of luck
Most Active
Recent Topics
Can we get this going again?
beccay10 · 4 replies · 431 views
Anyone still use this board?
Godutch · 1 replies · 368 views
Dr. Weiner
Mrs_Harris · 2 replies · 981 views
Update
L B. · 2 replies · 394 views