Tricares New Doctor

mumorito
on 4/7/08 7:14 am - Ramstein, apo, Germany
I met Dr. Schang today at Mannheims University hospital. He is the new tricare Dr. They are no longer using Dr Schulz and so now the choices are between Dr Schang in Mannheim or Dr Weiner in Frankfurt. I have to say I really did like Dr Schang and he had plenty to say. He seems very excited to be adding Americans to his practice, and I'm the first one. He has been doing gastric bypass for seven years at Mannheim and he studied for a while in New York with one of The best Dr's in the U.S. He said he has done over 400 surgeries and never had a mortality. I'm quite confident in him and everyone there was very friendly. My date for surgery is April 28th, and I have to go back in this week for an endescope, he says he does it with all of his patients. If anyone has any questions about him, let me know
spyderwman
on 4/7/08 11:24 pm - apoo, NY
Best of luck to you I am glad you like him and feel comfortable that is very important. I talked to tricare and the girl i spoke with hadnt hear of tricare not using dr schultz....hhmmmm they need to get everyone informed and up to date ...so i am sitting here wondering if i will have to do follow up appt with one of these two now? hhmmm i guess when the time comes i will find out....anyways wanted to congradulate you on your DATE....let us know if you have questions or anything. take care loser(2 B) debbie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Can we get this going again?
beccay10 · 4 replies · 431 views
Anyone still use this board?
Godutch · 1 replies · 368 views
Dr. Weiner
Mrs_Harris · 2 replies · 981 views
Update
L B. · 2 replies · 394 views