Got Final Approval

nealatharp
on 4/29/08 10:39 pm
It is a done deal. Picked up my final approval paperwork from tricare today. I go into the Hospital on 19 May. The procedure is with Dr. Weiner and I am so thankful for that. Everyone on this board has had nothing but great things to say about him. I am so excited and nervous at the same time but I know this is the right decision for me. I am ready for the new chapter in my life. The one where I begin to really live again. Thanks for all your encouragement and responses about the DR it is a great resource.
Rebecca R.
on 4/30/08 4:23 am - APO AE, Germany
Congrats on your approval. I am so happy I had the surgery with Dr. Weiner! It is the best thing I ever did. Becky
JaimeLaree
on 5/1/08 2:20 am - Anchorage, AK
You know I will be seeing you there since I go in the same day as you. I'm so excited too.
tuty
on 5/2/08 2:32 am - APO, (Bitburg), Germany
Dear Neala: Congratulations!! I will be at the hospital in Frankfurt seeing Dr. Weiner on May 19 too, but for my 18 months check up!! I have lost 143 pounds and I LOVE the new me. I am having a tummy tuck and breast lift this summer (June 25th) in California, but Dr. Weiner also has a member of his team that does the plastics. This gastric bypass saved my life! It has changed me in sooooooo many ways! Enjoy your new life. Yes, Dr Weiner is the best!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Can we get this going again?
beccay10 · 4 replies · 431 views
Anyone still use this board?
Godutch · 1 replies · 368 views
Dr. Weiner
Mrs_Harris · 2 replies · 981 views
Update
L B. · 2 replies · 394 views