PROTEIN FOR SALE

spyderwman
on 7/13/08 3:58 am - apoo, NY
Hi I no longer need or use this protein so I thought I would see if anyone else wanted it to try and see if they liked it ....bought through bariatriceating.com so you can look it all up i have a word doc with pictures i can email if you would like...... if you are military I can MPS it to you if you pay me with paypal....thanks and best wishes to all and exspecailly those newbies and want to b's.....hope it all works for you the way you want it too! Debbie AD FOLLOWS: Nectar Caribbean Cooler - 1/3 container .......$6.00 Nectar Twisted Cherry - 1 scoop used....... $26.00 (Originally online $32.99 plus shipping) NECTAR ****TAIL Makes 64 ounces of drink mix Serving Size 12 ounces, calories 120, protein 18g, carbs 0, fat 0 1 tub Crystal Light 4 scoops Nectar, fruit juice flavored whey isolate Prepare the Crystal Light in a plastic pitcher using 64 ounces of water, or to your taste. Using a silicon whisk or large spoon, blend in 3-4 scoops of Nectar. Keep chilled and consume within 24 hours of preparation to ensure freshness. Stir before pouring as some settling occurs. Great flavor combinations include: Crystal Light Fruit Punch and Nectar Twisted Cherry Crystal Light Sunrise Orange and Nectar Fuzzy Navel Crystal Light Pineapple Orange and Nectar Fuzzy Navel or Caribbean Cooler Crystal Light Peach Tea and Nectar Lemon Tea Crystal Light Raspberry Lemonade and Nectar Roadside Lemonade, Strawberry Kiwi or Twisted Cherry Crystal Light Pineapple Orange and IsoFruit Delite Pineapple Lipton SF Green Tea Honey Lemon and IsoFruit Delite Apple 6 bullets.......fruit punch flavor $15.00 (Originally online *12* $34.99 plus shipping) Make REAL Jello... not the rubbery premade store kind. It's light, soft textured, and fruity. Follow the directions for speed set on a small box of Jello. Adding two 42 gram New Whey protein bullets along with the ice. Ready to eat after a twenty minute chill. Add a splooge of Reddi Wip light aerosol whipped cream to make it a delicious way to get in your protein. Ummmmm. Revival Sea Salt and Vinegar Chips-11 bags $7.00 (Originally $15.99 online plus shipping)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Can we get this going again?
beccay10 · 4 replies · 429 views
Anyone still use this board?
Godutch · 1 replies · 367 views
Dr. Weiner
Mrs_Harris · 2 replies · 980 views
Update
L B. · 2 replies · 394 views