Dr. Weiner

(deactivated member)
on 12/27/08 4:35 am, edited 12/27/08 4:39 am
OK..this don't look like an active board but thought I would ask anyway...I am planning to
move to Germany in March to be with my husband. He is already stationed there. I was wanting to know if ANYONE has had Tricare pay for a DS from
Dr. Weiner . I really think this will be the BEST surgery  for me. And if anyone may know of how much Dr. Weiner  charges for a DS? Please anyone with ANY info...PLEASE HELP..Thanks
Molly
I know Tricare DONT aprove the DS but has anyone heard of someone getting them to anyway...I seen where Tricare didnt aprove the Lap Band a couple years ago and ppl were still getting Tricare to pay for it..just wondering
Delight86
on 12/30/08 10:15 am - Germany
 i don't know about tri care approving the ds.....but i can give u the website from prof.weiner.....and they have the phone number on there......the staff speaks English ........i have heard of prof.weiner really helping ppl get there insurance to approve wls..i don't know if it was ds tho...but i would just call them and ask....i hope this helps a lil....tamara
(deactivated member)
on 12/30/08 11:30 pm
Thanks Tamara....
\.....I have heard that if the insurance approves WLS then u can fight to get the DS aproved..Im just excited and worried about it at the same time and having to deal with the Army  u kno there so wishy washy most of the time..thanks
deena_ricketts
on 2/9/10 1:33 am
my husband was stationed in Germany and tri-care payed for my by-pass and Dr. Weiner did mine. You will have to go to a lot of other Dr. before they send you to him but it can be done. It has been 5 years now and I wish I had never had it done. I can not set down and have a meal two or three bits and I'm done my hair is thin and I have so many vitiams I have to take it is a meal in it's self. Dr. Weiner is a great Dr. and the staff is good to ( to be in Germany). I wish you the best of luck.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Can we get this going again?
beccay10 · 4 replies · 431 views
Anyone still use this board?
Godutch · 1 replies · 368 views
Dr. Weiner
Mrs_Harris · 2 replies · 981 views
Update
L B. · 2 replies · 394 views