How's everyone's game?

scmcdunn
on 10/9/05 12:23 am - Schaumburg, IL
Hi fellow golfers, Just wondering how your game has improved. My game didn't make significant improvement this summer but I'm expecting great things for next year! I had trouble as my body, and energy levels, changed so rapidly. I am starting to hit the ball more consistently and plan on taking more lessons in the spring when I've lost a lot more. I'm golfing 18 today but it's 58 degrees and I don't like golfing with the bulk of sweatshirts and jackets. Of course I'll still go! Take care everyone and hope you're hitting them straight! Sue McD 306/228/150?
Kemp C.
on 10/19/05 7:26 am - Madison, GA
I am 1.5 years out of surgery and my game gets better every day. My handicap has dropped from a 22 to a 14, but have had several rounds in the 70's including one 75. I have even shot my first ever even par 9 hole round. I attribute this to three things: The loss of 125 pds, the lessons I took from a great teacher, and my chiropractor (who I thought was a scam artist until my back hurt so bad I was willing to try anything).
mikee
on 12/16/05 4:20 pm - Zinfandel, CA
Hey Sue, my game and swing have changed so much since surgery, I am still trying to find my swing. Used to be I just swung around my tummy, now I have no reference, it is all over the place. The one thing that is awesome is that I make a full shoulder turn, very good feeling. Good to see this board with something on it; I tried to get it going about a year ago (All the old blank postings are mine) but just not enough interest, that suprised me. This Sunday, I will be walking a course I would NEVER have attempted even nine holes before, I cannot wait. Take care, Mike
Most Active
Recent Topics
Support Group in PA
judytorre · 0 replies · 823 views
Edmonton Golf
Frenchie_1234 · 0 replies · 357 views
anybody watching the Masters?
olivija24 · 0 replies · 338 views
Got a new set of clubs!
Dave · 6 replies · 423 views