My New grandson this makes number (10)

Kathy_Lancaster
on 7/15/06 8:00 am - Frankfort, KY
Hi all i am really excited about my new grandson its been almost 15 months since there been a new one in the family. He weigh in at 8lbs an 5oz. an 21 1/2 in long ..... he make number (10) .Our oldest grandaughter Melissa she 15yrs old and there Cody he 13yrs old then there is Spring she 8 also Chelsia she 8 and Dakody he 6 and there Tabatha she 4 and there Johnny DeWayne he 9 yrs old Joshue he passed away at 3 days old he still not forgotten and never will.... then there is Nash Allen he is 15 months old Timothy James he will be 2 in Sept and now we have David Wayne..I would like for all my friends to visit his web page and if you like sign it. WWW.Babiesonline.com\David He was Born June-24-06 just put in his last name Lancaster and it will take u to his web page. Kathy Lancaster Dr.Rod March-03-06 299lbs July-15-06 232lbs
Renee K.
on 7/15/06 4:57 pm - Anna, IL
he is such an adorable little guy.... you have your hands full with you grandbabies... I have 8 and i wouldnt trade them for nothing plus one that also passed away at 3 days...if you go to my profile and then go to my home page then select favorites sites you can see the one of my angel grandbaby(should be on the right about in the middle her name is Kailey Nichole)....she is missed each and every day also... and she was born on pawpaw's birthday... enjoy them grandbabies and have a great day...
Most Active