Precious Granddaughter

picklesnan
on 7/9/04 12:49 am - Stephenville, TX
I am the blessed grandmother to a 4 year old angel baby named Caroline Paige. She just turns me stupid! My precious daughter is a wonderful mother and just found out she is expecting again. It scares me for her to be pregnant since this will be her fourth pregnancy. The first one she deliveredd stillborn twin girls at about 5 mo., 1 miscarriage, and then our miracle baby. Please keep them in your prayers for a safe pregnancy and delivery. She's not due until February but you can't start those prayers too early! Blessings,
Pat F.
on 8/10/04 9:57 pm - Richmond, VA
YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THAT. I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL I AM THE PROUD GRANDMA TO 2 GRANDSONS AND 1 MIRACLE GRANDDAUGHTER AND NOW MY DAUGHTER IS EXPECTING AGAIN IN APRIL. MY GRANDSONS ARE MY YOUNGEST DAUGHERS AND MY GRANDDAUGHTER IS MY OLDEST DAUGHTER AND SHE IS THE ONE THAT IS EXPECTING. HER DAUGHTER WAS BORN 10 WEEKS EARLY AND WEIGHT 1 LB 13 OZ AND 13 INCHES LONG SO THAT IS WHY I AM WORRIED THAT IT MIGHT HAPPEN AGAIN SO WE WILL BE KEEPING A VERY CLOSE EYE ON HER SINCE SHE IS LIVING WITH ME.I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOUR DAUGHTER AS WELL. PAT
Most Active