My Grandchildren

lucky1
on 4/6/05 9:45 am - Winslow, ME
Hello, I have 6 beautiful grandchildren, Courtney 19, Brittney 17, Anthony 14, Jacob 8, Lexi 6, and the baby Neal 6 months. Then I have a great grand daughter, Destinee Joy months, she belongs to my eldest granddaughter, Courtney and her daddy is Ryan..they make a cute family! I live in Miane and most of my grandkids and their daddy lives back in Illinois..he says one more and he is done..lol..he has the 3 youngest ones 8,6,5 months and he is 35. 2 middle ones live in Illinois with their grand father and his wife and then Courtney and her family live up here close by. We go back to Illinois once and sometimes 2 times a year and I hope to have my WLS before we make the trip again..lol.I have not told them about the WLS and want to surprise them..woohoo!! Won't they be surprised??~ then my daughter and her hubby live up here with us and she is excited that I am finally going to get my life back and will be able to walk a distance without having to stop and rest, among all the other stuff someone that is at a healthy weight can do. I love my grandkids to death..lol..and of course they all get their fair share of spoiling from GRammy and Grampy CR. Will be awesome to take them roller skating like I used to do when I was smaller (as a kid that is) or maybe go out and run and play with them. Am so looking forward to having a great time with all of them!!
DeeDee O.
on 4/18/05 1:49 pm - Chico, CA
I am also a proud grandma to 4 wonderful children ! My oldest daughter Christy has 2 beautiful children, Stephen 6 & Elisa 4. My oldest son Jaime has 2 children, Armani 3 & Jaime Jr, 2, and they are now 11 weeks pregnant ! I feel so blessed to be a grandmother. We just took all our kids & grandkids to Disneyland, and it was great ! We had a total of 19 and we all had a great time ! DeeDee
Most Active