I now have 5 grandkids.

Vickie K.
on 4/29/05 7:37 am - FL
They are the best. The newest arrival was March 10, 2005. He was such a surprise. I wasnt sure I could love anymore I love them so much. I have found there is plenty of love to go around for them all. I think God gave us children with trials and trivias, So we can enjoy out grandkids later in life.
virgo9191956
on 5/17/05 2:48 pm - Staples, MN
You have five grandkids that is great. I also have five thanks to the triplets. they are four years old now 2 boys and a girl. I also have a six years olds grandson and a two years old grandson all in the same family. wanna talk about confusion when it is time for meals, baths, or bedtime. they all run in different direction so why should I be over weight makes me wonder sometime. I guess it is because I have learned just to stand still and sooner or later one of them will come running over to get a kiss and hug and I have them. I just love them to death. Ethan is 6, Mason 4, Dawson 4, Kennedy 4, (the only girl) and Carson 2,. I can hardly wait for June 3 to come so I can have the surgery so I can heal and I can actually start to get down on the floor and play with them and chase them without running out of breath. They always say Nana catch me and I have to quit because I can't breath this is my new life about to happen. Johnnie
Vickie K.
on 5/17/05 3:35 pm - FL
Hi Johnnie twins oh my. That would be a double blessing. My oldest grandson just turned 8 sunday. My granddaughter is about to be 7, I have a grandson that is 6 another grandson that is 2.5 and the baby is two mos old. I too am excited for the days I can take them shopping or to the park. We have lots of fun with crafts and cooking at home, I think the outings would just be so much more fun. Good Luck to you with your surgery. Please keep me informed how it goes. I am about to finish my testings. Then hopefully I get a pre op date. We are hoping for sometime in aug. I wi**** could have been yesterday lol.
virgo9191956
on 5/18/05 12:16 am - Staples, MN
Vickie, Hope you can get your date in August, They set my date as August 2 but then they found something wrong with my liver test so June is the month. The triplet are sure a blessing, god was really watching over my them when they were born, They are just as healthy as any other child born and the doctor told us that they them being born so early would cause them to have health problem but they don't. Johnnie
Vickie K.
on 7/12/05 7:01 pm - FL
Good luck to you on your date. Sorry I am so late responding to this. Alot has happened since then. Bless those grandkids many times over. My nephew has twins I could not imagine three. I went to get my grandson from the day care, I think I need to go to work there. I fell in love with all the babies there.
Alana W.
on 5/23/05 8:05 am - Vallejo, CA
Hello my name is Alana I have been reading and researching for two plus years. I just wanted to congratulate you on your new grandson, my son & daughter-in-law gave me a new grandson on April 8th So now I have three. 6 year old Daejarion, 2 year old Miykia, and 1 month old Damein. I am blessed enjoy your gifts from God
Vickie K.
on 7/12/05 6:58 pm - FL
Thanks, I know have another on the way. WOW definately. This grandchild is due Feb 2006. I am hoping for a girl. But will love them anyway I can get them.
Most Active