My Grandson &Grandaughter

Patricia Stephenson
on 5/20/05 6:53 am - Marietta, GA
I saw my grandson graduate today. He went from the 8th grade to the 9th . I am so proud of him. It seems like just a few years ago I saw his dad graduate high school. I can't believe it has been 20 years.Where did the time go? I don't feel any older today than I did 20 years ago except sometimes. MY GRANDAUGHTER PASSED TO THE 7TH GRADE,I AM VERY PROUD OF HER ALSO. Both my grandchildren are musically inclined. They both play in the band. Both play keyboard,he plays the tuba,clarinet and the drums.She plays the clairnet and the keyboard. I barely can play a radio .So I know they didn't get their talent from me. But still I am so proud of both of they. They will be with me the whole summer. I intend to enjoy them while they are here.
Pegtrala
on 5/27/05 8:39 pm - Beaverton, OR
Hi Patricia. Isn't being a Grandmother wonderful?? I love it! I retired last August when I turned 55, and I am finally getting to spend more time with my two grandsons, age 7 1/2 and almost 4. They truly are precious, and I am so glad that I have lost over 50 lbs and can keep up with them! Enjoy! Peg
Most Active