Recent Posts

Irene Gunnink
on 10/21/10 11:13 pm - Three Rivers, MI
Topic: RE: Grandparents raising grandchildren
My husband and I are raising our two grandsons (9 & 6) - have been most of their lives - and one of the main reason for my DS weight lose surgery was so that I could keep up with the boys and have a healthier life. Surgery was on Aug 9, 2010 and it has all been worth it!! -- the oldest grandson sat down next to me the other morning, leaned over and quietly said "Grandma, do you know that your are getting smaller?" !!!! Yes !!!!
    [img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wdZixPp/weight.png[/img] [/url]    
mariebass
on 11/14/07 2:26 pm - Worcester, MA
Topic: Welcome Isabella
First Grandchild born 2 1'2 weeks early October 21, 207. Isabella 7 lbs. 12 1/2 ounces 20 3/4 inches Just beautiful!
Rosa
DeLaCruz(Correa)

on 3/27/07 3:10 am - Holyoke, MA
Topic: Please Pray for my grandbaby Samiyah 20 months old.
I know I don't post very often but I need PRAYERS.. My grandbaby Samiyah fell and hurt her head getting a fracture to her skull ,thanx the Lord she was not bleeding inside her brain otherwise they would of had to operate.her parents and of course myself we are all taking this very hard... She is the apple of my eyes and have grown to love her dearly she has made my universe. They say her swolleness will go down it's like a bruise you get ..but to us our world came tumbling down for 2 seconds...she is an active 20 month baby we have decided to buy her a helmet until she turns 25 yrs old.hahahahahaa.. All your prayers will be appreciated...in all religions and enerygy... Thank you. Samiyah's abuelita(grandma) Rosa
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 7/25/06 5:20 am - Tucson, AZ
Topic: Shots for School
Does anyone know if there is a free clinic on the east side of Tucson where I can take my granddaughter for her shots???
Renee K.
on 7/15/06 4:57 pm - Anna, IL
Topic: RE: My New grandson this makes number (10)
he is such an adorable little guy.... you have your hands full with you grandbabies... I have 8 and i wouldnt trade them for nothing plus one that also passed away at 3 days...if you go to my profile and then go to my home page then select favorites sites you can see the one of my angel grandbaby(should be on the right about in the middle her name is Kailey Nichole)....she is missed each and every day also... and she was born on pawpaw's birthday... enjoy them grandbabies and have a great day...
Kathy_Lancaster
on 7/15/06 8:00 am - Frankfort, KY
Topic: My New grandson this makes number (10)
Hi all i am really excited about my new grandson its been almost 15 months since there been a new one in the family. He weigh in at 8lbs an 5oz. an 21 1/2 in long ..... he make number (10) .Our oldest grandaughter Melissa she 15yrs old and there Cody he 13yrs old then there is Spring she 8 also Chelsia she 8 and Dakody he 6 and there Tabatha she 4 and there Johnny DeWayne he 9 yrs old Joshue he passed away at 3 days old he still not forgotten and never will.... then there is Nash Allen he is 15 months old Timothy James he will be 2 in Sept and now we have David Wayne..I would like for all my friends to visit his web page and if you like sign it. WWW.Babiesonline.com\David He was Born June-24-06 just put in his last name Lancaster and it will take u to his web page. Kathy Lancaster Dr.Rod March-03-06 299lbs July-15-06 232lbs
Leslie Hatton
on 6/20/06 2:11 am - Pasadena, TX
I am raising my granddaughter. She is six now, and I have had her since she was 15 months old. This has presented particular challenges because I am divorced and have no family members nearby to help me with her. I do have custody of her. She is one of the reasons why I am having this surgery. I hope to be given a surgery date soon. Leslie
arianna
on 5/20/06 9:52 pm - TN
Topic: RE: Need size 6x for neighbor in need..
MY heart breaks for your neighbor, You have a pure and kind soul trying to help her. have you brought this situaton to the attention of your church? if someone is in need, they should reach out and help as much as they can, no matter if she attends that church or not ,also try contacting your local radio stations and see if anyone in listening area can help in any way they can it sounds like this is a dire situation and she needed help yesterday !!! She needs help now and should not have to suffer like this! desperate situations call for desperate measures God bless you, you will be richly rewarded for your efferts and kindness Arianna
Swttch
on 4/6/06 1:43 pm - Cheektowaga, NY
I had my surgery in August, 2005, and after 7 1/2 months, have lost 100 pounds!! I can't believ how much better I feel!! Good thing because I am raising my 3 grandchildren-aged 4, 2, and 6 months!! Yes, it is a trip, and the legal hassles are about to intensify, as the parents' rights are being terminated and we will be moving toward adoption. I had an incisional hernia repaired a few weeks ago and cannot lift the kids-what a challenge!!
jcbydesign
on 3/31/06 5:23 am - sacramento, CA
Lap Band on 09/07/18
Topic: RE: new grandbaby
Congratulations! My first grandbaby is only three months so I know exactly how exciting this can be. I am going to be keeping him for the week-end for the first time...and I can' wait even if I know I am going to be exhausted after. I can't wait until I am post-op and thinner so that I won't huff and puff so much carrying him around.
Most Active