where is everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

red
on 8/24/04 1:04 pm - shepherdsville, KY
ha!!! You were on the sex board weren'tcha!!!! LOL let's get this board going!!!!!
HeathersLosin
on 8/29/04 6:00 am - Oxford, AL
I agree. Let's get it started. I am here. Just a cosmetology student right now but I am here.
red
on 8/29/04 7:47 am - shepherdsville, KY
hi!!! nice to meetcha, How many more hours do ya have before you take your exam??It's what you make it when you are finally out of school,so just a word of advice... go to educational shows,& events,it WILL MAKE THE PURSE A LITTLE FATTER ! Have you ever been to the Chicago Midwest Beauty Show? I've only been once,but it was well worth it!! I hope you are feeling good , keep in touch,c u Brittany
Lexie M.
on 9/1/04 10:32 am - Wasilla, AK
there is a sex board????? I learn something new everyday! Ü
marcia W.
on 3/3/05 12:23 pm - tyler, tx
lol to funny lexie,,,,,,,,marcia
glo W.
on 9/17/05 10:52 am - cleveland, OH
Hi my name is Gloria and I have been a stylist for 26 yours. I will be haveing the surgery oct14 and can't wait. I am 100 pounds over weight 250-pound now and the doctor said my idea weight is 150 155. can you beleive that, my client are going to totally freak out. I am a very different person. I love my life, my clients tell me that I have it made because I have no kidds just 2 doggs a husband I just married 2 years ago and we have the perfect relationship. I shop all the time and shop for my clients. I had a 8 chair salon after 911 things got a little hard so I closed it and opened a salon for three but I am the only 1 there. I work alone can u beleive that alone and I am busier than ever. I love it. Now 2 just get 100 pounds off will be the best. how long have you been doing hair
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hairstylist Blogging Opportunity
BarbQuinn · 1 replies · 599 views
nails
cats3free · 0 replies · 354 views
Hello hello!
EricaC · 0 replies · 389 views
HAIR STYLIST WANTED
ogonzal07 · 0 replies · 602 views