wisehealing
on 8/25/08 12:43 pm - Everett, WA
Topic: RE: Hairstylist Blogging Opportunity

Retired cosmetologist , Send more info :[email protected]

Wisehealing

wisehealing
on 8/25/08 12:36 pm - Everett, WA
Topic: RE: PLEASE HELP ME HELP MY HAIR
 I realize this an old post, my past experince with pos -op hair lost ,Doo-Gro Stimulator I got at Sally's Also Teatree hair products

Earnestine
BarbQuinn
on 8/8/08 4:43 am
Topic: Hairstylist Blogging Opportunity
I'm Barb Quinn a hair stylist for 33 years currently inactive as I am a full time blogger about hairstyling and women's issues. I spend way too much of my life moderating my own discussion boards. I wish I had more time to hang out here it looks like a great group of professionals. I'm sure I could learn a lot. I'm Barb Quinn a hair stylist for 33 years currently inactive as I am a full time blogger about hairstyling and women's issues. I spend way too much of my life moderating my own discussion boards. I wish I had more time to hang out here it looks like a great group of professionals I'm sure I could learn a lot. I am looking for people in the industry who can share their knowledge in areas such as; product reviews, celebrity hair style how-tos, trends in hair styling, hair color and basically all things of interest in the world of hair. Writing experience is not required but, you must be capable of putting together a well structured and informational paragraph, in a friendly, conversational tone. If your future career goals include getting out from behind the chair, or you would just like to supplement your income, consider becoming a professional writer for a hairstyle publication. It's fun and can enhance your resume considerably. It's also a great way to build your reputation as a knowledgeable professional in the business. We give full attribution to contributors. For complete details visit: http://www.hairstyle-blog.com/hair-writer-opportunity.html or send me an email [email protected]
cats3free
on 7/8/08 9:30 pm
Topic: RE: Help Yellow Nails...Green Hair????
well sometimes nail polish will do that even with a base coat. I believe it is the chemical in the polish even if it is clear , also if you had your hands in any other chemical or even lotion sometimes just doesnt mix. As someone stated above you can lightly buff away the yellow just dont do it to much
cats3free
on 7/8/08 9:20 pm
Topic: nails
I do hair and nails is anyone having problems with creatives retention? Having problems with lifting in 20 yrs I have never delt with this. Thank you
EricaC
on 3/3/08 11:47 am - Eglin AFB, FL
Topic: Hello hello!
Hi! Just wanted to introduce myself! I'm Erica and 20 years old. I went through school last year and just got my license the 2nd of the year. I'm working at a pretty cool salon and loving every minute of it! Anyone is Florida on here? Hope y'all are having a fab night!
ogonzal07
on 4/28/07 3:54 pm
Topic: HAIR STYLIST WANTED
We are looking for a hair stylist in the la puente area
victoriaroberts
on 2/21/07 6:33 am
Topic: Upscale Salon/Spa Hiring for Hairstylists in Pawleys Island SC
Pawleys Island, SC is just south of Myrtle Beach and offers a relaxed lifestyle and excellent beaches. Best salon & day spa in a high traffic resort area, great visibility and a great opportunity for a stylist. Our salon/spa caters to an upscale clientele and we're looking for a true professional stylist who loves to go to work each day. Our compensation package is commission based (no booth rent to pay). Relaxed atmosphere, paid education, and job security. We are a full service day spa so clients have one stop shopping. Year-round clientele is loyal. Reasonably priced apartments are a short walk away and there are beautiful homes for sale in the area. Call 843-235-9295 for an appointment. All Inquiries Confidential. Immediate opening.
scisbottom
on 2/19/07 9:14 am
Topic: Framesi hair color nearly 1/2 price
Hey everyone huge savings here!! If you use Framesi or not get this.. I have about 500 brand new boxes of color never used selling cheap! Also have silis relaxer by Framesi wholesale for us stylists is $7.25 You can get that for $3.75 Proxima 20 volume developer for $3.75 Futura color $3.50 and 2001 for $3.75. Let me know what you need I have several popular colors. 804-358-7410
hairdoer01
on 2/14/07 1:44 pm
Topic: RE: How long until return to work?
Thanks so much for the reply! I finally got back to check to see if I had one. I also found this board by accident. Everything you said rang true as far as how salons are. I hate being the "center of attention", so I'll be looking forward to the day they move on! Thanks again, Donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hairstylist Blogging Opportunity
BarbQuinn · 1 replies · 598 views
nails
cats3free · 0 replies · 353 views
Hello hello!
EricaC · 0 replies · 389 views
HAIR STYLIST WANTED
ogonzal07 · 0 replies · 598 views