An American Holiday

rosie09
on 7/4/06 10:11 pm - Mclainsville, NC
We welcome the 4th of July to celebrate our countries history and what better way then to take our Harley and cruise enjoying our country. Our cruise here in the triad area of NC( I akways think of the golden triangle in SE Asia when I hear that) maybe being a vietnam vet is the reason. was cut a little short thanks to Mother nature. Severe rain and thunder and lightning was the Lords way of saying my fireworks are a year round task and although you enjoy the countries celebration remember to celebrate me all year. I dont know why I've become more religious since moving here from NH, maybe its the beauty of this state that increases my feelings of the Lord and his creations. The only thing I will miss it a trip to watch the Boston Pops on the Esplanade celebrate the holiday. Hundreds of thousands of people enjoying the festive occasion topped off by the 1812 Overature with help from the N ational Guard Artillery cannons firing in tune with the music. Sends shivers down my spine, and the many american flags the people have. Well enough of my thoughts for today. Ride safe and enjoy your V-Twin Howard (aka) Moosekiller
Most Active
Recent Topics
Where is everyone
nymomof2 · 2 replies · 427 views
TV Show, Houston Ladies?
missmollyk · 0 replies · 507 views
LETS GET ACTIVE
rosie09 · 2 replies · 436 views
Hi, fellow "bikers"!
Jean M. B. · 2 replies · 495 views