Ok wake up board!

Moma V.
on 6/4/07 7:04 am - Frogtown, OH
I ride as often as possible, but c'mon we all sit down somewhere besides in the saddle! Post where ya been and where you think the best riding and rallies are! I'll post, but let me look at my calendar BTW if anyone is single and rides, [ok you don't have to be single] here is a great site, good people, many whom I've met now [i'm like that, always meeting new peeps] it's www.hiwaysingles.com Come join us!
rosie09
on 6/8/07 4:54 am - Mclainsville, NC
well someone else is alive! last run to Myrtle Beach was fun although the weather wasnt the greatest. Currently my motorcycle is at the dealers waiting to get an estimate on some damage some..............did when he backed into my motorcycle and knocked it over Ouch!! I wa in at a Dr appointment and my alarm and pager went off, when I got ourside there was the fellow looking at my bike saying Im sorry I didnt see it! Duh guess I need to put flashing lights on when I park. Oh well cant wait to get it back being without a car makes things a bit difficult to say the least. well I was gonna do some yard work til I stepped outside 10 in the shade. Guess Ill just to brake out my beach chair and catch some rays. Eide safe
Moma V.
on 6/8/07 5:37 am - Frogtown, OH
hey hi 10 in the shade? u meant 100 right? cause it's warm as hell up here,. even with the T-storms happening. did I mention I don't have my own HD yet? YET is the keyword I went to Daytona Bike Week, I guess I was a little bad there then a get together in Gatlinburg, went and checked out the Tail of the Dragon ! Then met up with friends from the hiwaysingles.com board in Falmouth, KY for a long Memorial day weekend of riding -awesome weekend. Other than that just been doing some local riding here in Ohio, checked out Ohio Bike Week, last weekend and well let's just say it has a lot of catching up to do before it's anything like Daytona or MB Bike Week. Just doing local rallies and rides here in Ohio, but never know what the wind will blow through and where it'll take me next. I will be in MB in October! shiny side up! Vickie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Where is everyone
nymomof2 · 2 replies · 428 views
TV Show, Houston Ladies?
missmollyk · 0 replies · 509 views
LETS GET ACTIVE
rosie09 · 2 replies · 438 views
Hi, fellow "bikers"!
Jean M. B. · 2 replies · 498 views