someone please take me with you to sturgis

friskeyazchic
on 8/1/07 11:56 am
I am 42 single white and know how to have a good time and recetly i have been given the pleasure of riding on the back of my 1st harley davidson...and let me just say that the rumor about the vibrations of the bike are true....all true i say so...my problem is that i was invited to go to sturgis with this guy who has since turned out to be a huge flake.....and well, i took the time off of work to go and now im sitting here wondering if i am going to be stuck here in phoenix for the entire time so i thought i would make an offer if you are going to sturgis...and need a riding partner who not only knows how to have a good time but can do it without much effort...im also not to bad to look at....anyway im not afraid to have a good time with you all i ask is that you are clean and serious...oh and could you please be at least 35 if not over 40, cuz i am. I give some of the best head you will ever come across.....and lets face it, i wanna have a good time too...so i dare you....men...take a chance and take me with you, i dont drink so you dont have to worry about some drunk ***** on the back of your bike...and just for the trip ill let you call me your *****im also 420 friendly....comon...i dare you
Most Active
Recent Topics
Where is everyone
nymomof2 · 2 replies · 425 views
TV Show, Houston Ladies?
missmollyk · 0 replies · 507 views
LETS GET ACTIVE
rosie09 · 2 replies · 434 views
Hi, fellow "bikers"!
Jean M. B. · 2 replies · 493 views