Hi, fellow "bikers"!

Jean M. B.
on 9/24/07 2:45 am - St. Cloud, MN
I just found this MB and am sorry to see that it is soooooooo quiet! Hope it picks up! I have been riding my own bike since '79 and spent many miles on my DH's bike. I started on a Triumph (Trident) and graduated to an Electraglide in '79. Sold it to a friend (knew it was going to a good home!) two years ago when I bought an 06 Soft Tail, Delux! Luv it!!! Am a member of a HOG group and we ride Sunday afternoons. Feeling really good because my leathers (jacket and vest, 3x) are getting small! Pretty soon it will be time to get another...I'm trying to make it thru this season with what I have...look out next spring...time for a new Harley wardrobe! Hope to connect with some fellow riders who are also going thru the dramatic changes WLS brings. I'm only 2 mo out but already feel better than I have in years! Take care and safe riding! Jean
rosie09
on 10/15/07 2:50 am - Mclainsville, NC
You must be getting ready to put that softtail away for the year down here in NC I have been riding all year and I love it. Weent from an 82 Shovel to a 96 FLHTC, and now am the owner of a 07 stretglide. Hope you ride safe. Before you buy any new leather or items try newenough.com has closeouts on everything from boots to helmets
rosie09
on 12/4/07 10:36 pm - Mclainsville, NC
Happy Holidays to all of you motorcycle people I hope this MB gets a little more active Come on Yall
Most Active
Recent Topics
Where is everyone
nymomof2 · 2 replies · 427 views
TV Show, Houston Ladies?
missmollyk · 0 replies · 507 views
LETS GET ACTIVE
rosie09 · 2 replies · 436 views
Hi, fellow "bikers"!
Jean M. B. · 2 replies · 496 views