Winter Riding

(deactivated member)
on 2/18/06 7:54 pm - Tampa, FL
I have to say again, one of the benefits of living in Florida is winter riding. Yesterday it was 80 degrees with a light breeze, beautiful riding weather, I actually got a little sunburn on my forehead. I rode from Tampa to Winter Haven for a bike rally/show, it was great getting out and riding, checking out the other bikes and just hanging out with other bikers. For all of you who are snowed in and can't ride, here's wishing you an early thaw.
Bonnie R.
on 2/20/06 9:49 am - Amarillo, TX
Been quite nippy here (30's and below) We have a scheduled bike run this weekend...lookin for temps to be in the low 50's Ride Safe, Bonnie
Mark Featherstone
on 2/20/06 10:38 pm - Sterling, VA
Been cold as hell here in Virginia. I am going to ride out today and get the bike inspected beofre I head to Daytona. Will be 48 and will require chaps and leather coat. I can't wait for Daytona and warm weather. See you guys in a few weeks
Metal Girl
on 2/21/06 1:31 pm - Rockford, IL
I rode last week when it was 58º.... I really hate being a Midwesterner now that I have a bike.... I'm one of those crazy people that will put on chaps, leather, a hoodie, and really warm gloves and ride at 40º I rode one morning and it was only 38º...brrrrr... Tracy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Where is everyone
nymomof2 · 2 replies · 428 views
TV Show, Houston Ladies?
missmollyk · 0 replies · 508 views
LETS GET ACTIVE
rosie09 · 2 replies · 438 views
Hi, fellow "bikers"!
Jean M. B. · 2 replies · 498 views