It's so close I can smell it........

Kim P.
on 2/24/06 2:20 am - Orlando, FL
Bike week is almost here..........yeah!!! The Orlando Harley Davidson place is having 10 days of free concerts. We'll get to catch REO Speedwagon on the 4th but will miss Charlie Daniels Band and Cheaptrick cause we'll be in Daytona by then. Maybe the new harley place in ormond will have some concerts out there.
(deactivated member)
on 2/24/06 11:09 pm - Tampa, FL
Kim, I'm debating splitting my time between Daytona and Orlando. I think I'll probably, go to Daytona, and maybe hit a day of Orlando on the way back. We'll see, I may not want to leave Daytona.
Kim P.
on 2/27/06 12:16 am - Orlando, FL
aaaahhhhh decisions decisions.......I know. There's soooo much going on every where its hard to hit them all. Hey I just noticed they updated my message board pic.
Raine
on 2/27/06 11:48 am - Anoka, MN
Have a great time! You guys that can ride year round are so lucky! My bike is in storage till the snow melts but then - watch out! Can't wait for spring. Let us know when you get back what a great time you had! Jenny
(deactivated member)
on 2/28/06 8:50 am - Tampa, FL
Kim, One more week for me and I'm out of here heading to Daytona, I think I'll just bypass Orlando and head straight to the main show. I'm sure there will be more than enough going on in Daytona and Ormond beach, to keep me busy. Steve
Kim P.
on 3/1/06 2:22 am - Orlando, FL
I hear ya......same here. I can't wait.......now lets just pray for clear, warm weather.
(deactivated member)
on 3/13/06 4:20 am - Tampa, FL
Kim, I looked for you at the Broken Spoke, Iron Horse, and Boot Hill. I saw a few women that I thought could be you, but with 10,000 people I didn't figure my chances for very good that they were you. I hope you had as good of time as I did. Steve
Kim P.
on 3/15/06 2:59 am - Orlando, FL
Had a great time......I was at the Iron horse and Jackson Hole, Fridaynight. Hope you had a good time. Next on the list is Leesburg Bikefest, April 28-30. You going?
(deactivated member)
on 3/15/06 6:22 pm - Tampa, FL
I'm thinking about going, if nothing else I'll just go up for the day.
Kim P.
on 3/16/06 5:33 am - Orlando, FL
Same here. We'll probably go on saturday. Hope it doesn't rain like last year. It poured the whole day we were there.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Where is everyone
nymomof2 · 2 replies · 428 views
TV Show, Houston Ladies?
missmollyk · 0 replies · 509 views
LETS GET ACTIVE
rosie09 · 2 replies · 438 views
Hi, fellow "bikers"!
Jean M. B. · 2 replies · 498 views