FINAL ROLL CALL for Halloween round...

lea2be
on 11/1/08 2:47 am - LaBelle, FL
SO, yesterday was Halloween...  Did you make it to your goal weight??  And, more important for some of us, did you survive the day of candy and treats without overindulging?  I'm not asking did you manage to avoid to not eat one single piece of sweet stuff...just whether you kept control and didn't eat too much of it!  Everyone deserves something sweet from time to time!  The National Honor Society brought bags of candy around to the teachers at the school where I work and I managed to make it through the whole day with that bag still untouched!  Yippee for me!  And, credit to the NHS as they filled the bulk of the little treat bags with a single serve Snyders pretzel bag!

Now, the round is over.  We need your final weight AND your new goal for New Years! 

Current challengers--please post your current weight AND your New Years goal.

Past challengers who'd like to rejoin--please post your current weight AND your New Years goal.

New folks---please post your highest weight, your current weight, AND your New Years goal, AND your surgery date if you are postop.  Preops and nonops are always welcome too!
Hugs,
Lea

Lovin' Life with Lea

Lea in WV   HW410/CW220/GW185   Proximal RNY 8/29/06
ObesityHelp Mini-Challenge Support Group Leader
CLICK HERE for discount codes for savings on various WLS-friendly products!

txsweits73
on 11/1/08 2:36 am - Windsor, Canada
YAY! I actually did it! As of this morning am at 209.8....my goal, I believe was 210! I managed to behave myself with the candy so far....I did have a peanut butter cup, but stopped there. Its a beautiful day out today and was very nice yesterday as well. We just got back from having our family pictures done at a local nature preserve/park...so I am excited to see how they turned out. Its not easy getting all the kids to look and cooperate LOL Anyways, I think I put my goal weight for New Years as below 200....so 199 for now, I will adjust if I need to when I make it there.

Suz

HW/315 SW/313 CW/197 GW/160

debim3
on 11/1/08 2:42 am - Roberts, WI
Current weight 133

New Year's goal is to maintain the range given to me by my surgeon -
130-140.  I love the 10lb range, it gives me a little room for an occasional indulgence, but not enough to where I'll feel the weight creeping back on.

I did succumb to some candy this Halloween, but nothing like I would have last year or the previous years.  So I'm still happy.
HW 265 / SW 226.5 / CW 130.5 / GW 135

penneynurse
on 11/1/08 2:54 am - MI
Today's weight 181.2, gained a hair but still below my goal. I had a fun size Kit Kat at the football game-- one half in the first quarter, the other half after the game. New Year's goal 170
"It's not what you are, but what you don't become that hurts."

Kimberlin Katayama
on 11/1/08 3:26 am - CA
Well considering it was my first Halloween post op....I think I did pretty good! I had a tiny bite of a bite size 100 grand and a tiny bite of a bite size snickers so we will say about a half of a bite size candy bar. Man I miss snickers but I dont dare eat more then that! My kids would have been pretty upset to carry me home because I fell asleep after eating candy!
So I met my goal of 150lbs for halloween! WOO HOO!

Current Weight 145
New Years Goal 130

Pre-op 210lbs (6/18/2008) Maintaining Goal! 120lbs
starone
on 11/1/08 3:27 am - Oshawa, Canada
starting weight april 2008 - 399
surgery weight june 11/200 - 385
goal weight for halloween challenge - 280
current weight - 278
new goal weight for new year's eve  -  240
let's hope that not wishing for too much.
cheryl in oshawa

Vanishing Vixen
on 11/1/08 3:34 am - NJ
Of COURSE I hit another stall right before making goal.  Technically, I made goal, changed it, and then didn't make the new one.  Oh well.

Current 184.8.  I keep going up a pound, losing it the next day, and playing with it for a few weeks now.  It's getting annoying.  But this too shall pass.

Goal for New Years (and I'm NOT changing it!) is 175.  About ten pounds in two months seems small to me, but with the stall and the loss going more slowly, I'm better off shooting small.

Highest: 315 ~ Surgery: 296 ~ Current: 177.8 ~ Goal: 165

~ Robin ~
on 11/1/08 3:34 am, edited 11/1/08 3:35 am - Muskegon, MI
As of yesterday, my weight was 273.  Twelve pounds under my Halloween goal!! WOOT!

My New Years goal was originally going to be 260, but I think I'm changing it to 255 instead!!

As for Halloween candy, I didn't even have a taste. Shocking, really.  However, I did have some popcorn and a bite of my son's hot dog at the football game yesterday, and I *may* have had a drink... or two... at a Halloween party last night, so I'm still a rule breaker.  

- I will learn to let go what I cannot change, but I will change whatever I can. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Have you taken your vitamins today? 

The Dutchmans Wife
on 11/1/08 3:38 am - NoR CaL

Challenge start 09/13/08: 482

Current 11/01/08: 456

Goal 10/31/08: 465

NEW YEARS GOAL: 425

Check out our website:bariatriclinks.com 

~

~ Robin ~
on 11/1/08 3:43 am - Muskegon, MI
Marcy, you're doing great! Keep up the good work!

- I will learn to let go what I cannot change, but I will change whatever I can. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Have you taken your vitamins today? 

Most Active
Recent Topics
SURGERY ANNIVERY COMING UP.
danette56 · 0 replies · 403 views
Olive Kids
knightwolf · 0 replies · 653 views
Protein shakes?
pgrorud · 3 replies · 847 views
Free Recipes
Mariah · 0 replies · 533 views