JOIN the Mini-Challenge!

lea2be
on 1/2/08 1:44 am - LaBelle, FL
Hello all! It is NEVER too late to join a round of the mini-challenge! We have preop folks and postop folks, RNY/DS/Bandsters/etc, 3+ years postop AND fresh from surgery. You can join right up till the very last day of a challenge if you like! We ask that you post once a week to the roll call post with your current weight and participate in whatever discussion we have going on when you can. We have daily posts here in the Health Forum that are intended to help us get to know each other AND keep us involved in the challenges. These posts are ALL located in the Health Forum (where you found THIS post). We suggest that you bookmark the Health Forum so that you can find it more easily when it is time to post. To join the current mini-challenge round, simply respond to the CURRENT WEEK'S ROLL CALL (go to http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/health/posts.html and look near the top of the list of posts for the most recent roll call post) with your high/preop/start weight surgery date if you are a postop current weight goal weight you'd like to reach by the end of the challenge round We'll get you added right away and you can report in the following Monday with everyone else! We also have a YahooGroup for everyday discussion, sharing of recipes, and more. Anything you post to the YahooGroup is sent to everyone who joins that group. They can then respond to the group as well. To join that group, send a blank email to [email protected] and watch for a confirmation email. You will have to respond to that email before your membership is accepted as membership is restricted to ONLY mini-challenge participants! Thanks for your interest! Lea
coletteg
on 1/3/08 5:32 am - Ridgefield , WA
OK ID LIKE TO JOIN. I am ColetteG Pre Op Highest Weight 174 Surgery Date Sept 3 2003 Today I weight 171.5 Goal for Feb 14th 165 sounds better. Id like or can be a buddy for this challange! Thanks- Colette
lea2be
on 1/3/08 5:52 am - LaBelle, FL
I'm guessing your preop high was probably at least TWO seventy four?? Lea
coletteg
on 1/3/08 6:32 am - Ridgefield , WA
whoops... yup sorry... Thats funny I just got past saying 2 before everything... guess its best to always look ahead!
amylovesherboys
on 1/3/08 7:43 am - Huber Heights, OH
Hi.. I would like to join the group. Highest weight 307 current weight is 250. I would like my goal to be 240. Thanks.
Shatcher
on 10/5/08 9:46 am - Harrison, ME
I love the picture of your boys!!!  They are so  cute with the matching haircuts!!!!

Stephanie

View Full Size Image

01mommy
on 1/3/08 10:38 am
Count me in!! My stats are as follows: proximal RNY 8/23/03 surgery wt: 218 lowest wt: 135 current wt: 155 2/14 mini-goal wt: 145 I would like/to be an email buddy!
Heather Spitz
on 1/5/08 10:16 pm
Lea, I would like to have a buddy for this challenge please. Thanks, Heather
Ruby R.
on 1/6/08 6:11 am
I would like to join Mini-challenge. I would like to have a buddy. RNY 3/11/2005 surgery wt 240 lowest wt 125 current wt 133 2/14 mini-goal wt 125 I am having PS revision on TT/BL and my arms done 1/31/2008. This may be a bumpy road, but I want to join challenge. Patricia
Musicmama88
on 1/9/08 4:28 am - Danville, IN
Hey! I wanna join! I need the motivation and accountability!! Heres my stats; Name- Musicmama88 (Betsy) Surgery date; Sept 14, 2005 Highest weight-325 lbs Current weight - 205 lbs Mini Goal- 195 pounds And yes! Id like a buddy! Thanks for posting this challenge,,Im pumped!! Blessings Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
SURGERY ANNIVERY COMING UP.
danette56 · 0 replies · 404 views
Olive Kids
knightwolf · 0 replies · 654 views
Protein shakes?
pgrorud · 3 replies · 847 views
Free Recipes
Mariah · 0 replies · 534 views