Hola mi GENTE...Feliz Dia De las Madre...

Rosa
DeLaCruz(Correa)

on 5/11/06 2:56 am - Holyoke, MA
Just a few lines to let you all know this time tomorrow May 12 I will have my lapband done if God permits. I am so excited and thrill to be heading to my journey with the help of the good Lord I will do great I am sure.. To all the Madres"Happy Mother's Day" may you all have a wonderful day with your children and family..me will be sipping liquid but my 2 children will be here with me and so will my grandchildren......for God has bless me more then once.. Will let you all know how I am doing during the week..prayers are allowed por favor:smile: Rosa.D.
carolbear
on 5/15/06 5:42 am - Baldwin Park, CA
Rosa, God will be with you through this special journey. Never forget that he is next to you, helping you pull through it all and of course, he is your biggest supporter. Don't give up..keep reaching for your goal. At times the process will seeem fruitless and remorsful but honey, don't loose sight of why you started this journey and the wonderful years to come...................God Bless you, I know that you will be great!!!!!!!! Thank you for the good wishes, likewise, "Feliz dia de las Madrecitas"... Your friend and supporter, Carol
mel-in-NJ
on 5/16/06 11:44 am - Salem, NJ
hello rosa, how was your surgery??? Hopefully all went well. Thinking of you as you recover.
Rosa
DeLaCruz(Correa)

on 5/20/06 8:49 pm - Holyoke, MA
Hello ladies ... Thank you Melanie and Carol for your good wishes..taken to the heart I have lost 10 pounds since May 12...but I should be pain freeand I am not ..is this normal? Still drinking liquids graduated to applesauce... All your answers would be appreicated... Hope you ladies had a wonderful weekend {{Hugs}} Rosa.D.
carolbear
on 5/28/06 3:37 pm - Baldwin Park, CA
Hola Rosa, sorry to hear about your pain. I will pray that it's not something bad. I did have some discomfort on the left side of my abdomen. It was hard to move around, especially in bed. I never had to take pain meds for it. If that is the pain youn are experiencing, you shouldn't worry to much about it. It will subside, my doctor explained that it is because that is the side that they do most of the manipulating on........ If that is not what you are experiencing then please call your doctor, he may want to see you....Take care of yourself, the doctors can't help you if you don't contacct them. I hope all is well, congratulations on the weight loss...welcome to the loing side God Bless, Carol
Rosa
DeLaCruz(Correa)

on 5/30/06 1:49 am - Holyoke, MA
Hola Carol.... Today is my 18th day and so far I have lost 18 pounds 23 all together it feels great I am finally back to work wish I was home watching las novelas with my nieta My next Dr's visit is June 19th It's weird all the time I was home kept on thinking of my ex actually dreaming of him... Hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. amor y paz Rosa.D
mel-in-NJ
on 5/30/06 10:51 am - Salem, NJ
WOW back to work already? I was planning on taking my 6-8 weeks off. Guess i dont need that much time. Did you have your surgery lap or open. Mine will be open but not til JULY .... i wi**** was sooner. Congratulations on your weight loss. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rosa
DeLaCruz(Correa)

on 5/30/06 11:03 am - Holyoke, MA
Hola Melanie.. I am had the lapband done are u having the gastric? Everybody at work could notice my lose of weight Anymore info just let me know Rosa.D.
Most Active
Recent Topics