WHERE ARE ALL THE LATINA/OS AT...

Nancy R.
on 7/11/06 7:35 am - BIGGS, CA
Ok I am just wondergin were all of our support is at.....
carolbear
on 7/13/06 11:30 pm - Baldwin Park, CA
Hola Nancy, welcome. We are out here somewhere, sometimes we get a bit "perezosas" and forgeet to check in. It is a good site, when we get going on certain topics. i had my surgery on March 30, and I am down 54lbs, from 252 to 198, YIPPEE If you have any questions or comment go ahead and post and we WILL get back to you....see ya p.s.s when is your date?
mel-in-NJ
on 7/30/06 12:17 am - Salem, NJ
Hi Nancy!!! Welcome!! Not too much action going on here. I guess we are so few. Anyway, I check in daily to see what's going on. I am only 24 days post op and i have lost 20 lbs. I look forward to hearing from you. Mel
Vanessa C.
on 8/3/06 8:50 pm - Auburn, WA
Hi Nancy, well I thought I would respond to you. I had previously done so, but I guess what I ended up doing was opening a new "thread" anywayz, I am new to all this posting but it is nice to talk with you and Mel, stay in touch okay, us latinas need to stick together. Bye Now. Take care
BK
on 8/4/06 4:36 am - Staten Island, NY
Buenas Tardes Who knew we had our own site here. I am almost 2 months post op and have lost about 55 pounds started at 331 and am now about 275. Feeling great this has been such a great thing. Should be ready for the speedo by next summer...............(just Kidding !!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!) I am 34 yrs old from CONEY ISLAND BROOKLYN (now living i Staten Island) born in Guatemala Hope we can get some activity on the board nice to meet you guys
Most Active
Recent Topics