I thought this board was gone!!

Elisa *
on 9/9/06 1:21 pm - I.V., CA
Hey all, for months now I hadn't been able to find this message board. I thought OH had done away with it since people rarely post here. Glad I found my way back. Hope everybody is doing well. :D I am doing great!! Down 91 pounds and counting!! Check out my profile I have some pre-op & 6 months post op comparison pics. Let me know what you think? Ok well take care all. Elisa
Vanessa C.
on 9/19/06 9:31 pm - Auburn, WA
Hi Elisa, Glad to hear you are doing well. This is Vanessa and I haven't forgot about you, I was wondering what happened to you. I tried getting on your page and it said something about a password, but it could just be because I am logging in at work, well I hope all is well for you. How did you hubby's surgery go? MIne is on 9-28, I will keep you posted. Take care, Abrazos, Vanessa
Elisa *
on 9/24/06 8:03 am - I.V., CA
Hi Vanessa, you know what? I would have responded earlier but I didn't even get notification that you had posted. Pues que esta pasando aqui? My page is still there open for anyone to read and see my pictures. BTW, I posted up some pre-op to 6 month pics. So far I am down 95 pounds and need 5 more for the century mark! My husband is doing really well. He had his surgery back on June 5th and so far he is down 80 pounds!!! Men lose so much faster...it bites! Oyes, Good luck to you on your surgery day. I wish you nothing but the best. Definitely do keep me posted. I'll be thinking of you on your re-Birthday. *hugs* Elisa
Elisa *
on 9/24/06 8:15 am - I.V., CA
I sound like I broken record. Sorry 'bout mentioning the pictures twice. I feel silly.
Most Active
Recent Topics