Recent Posts

Evie21
on 11/28/10 1:11 pm - San Antonio, TX
Topic: Hello! Anyone from NJ preparing for their journey in 2010?
Hey everyone!
I am new to this site and am very excited about my decision to have GBS and am looking forward to meeting new people on this site that can share their stories of success as well as what to expect and other events, etc.  (just flipping thru before and after pictures can get repetitive despite the awesome successes that I see and just wanted to make this experience more personable by putting actual people behind the transforming faces)  If there's anyone out there in NJ or PHILLY area that wants to keep in touch thru the journey, please let me know!  Thanks and Take care!
*~Evie~*
tandco32
on 6/22/09 1:12 pm - schenectady, NY
Topic: latina's are supposed to have curves right??
im almost a year out and i was really happy before but now that my weight loss has slowed down im getting down on myself. im working out everyday and i'm seeing all these other people losing weight and im stuck!! im TOTALLY fine with having curves i think it's sexy but it's a little discourging when im putting in all this work and the scales not reflecting it. im not trying to be a size zero just to feel good about myself again and not look away at myself in the mirror bc i get disgusted with what i see..
cuerposano
on 1/15/08 11:33 am - Naugatuck, CT
RNY on 06/26/13
Topic: Hola a todos!
Queria enviarle saludos a todos, tuve mi cirugia de LapBand el 20 de noviembre y ha sido la mejor cosa que he podido hacer para mi vida. Le doy gracias al Senor por haberme dado la oportunidad de recuperar mi salud. Les deseo mucha suerte en sus nuevas vidas. Cuidense, Dee
Elisa *
on 9/16/07 9:32 am - I.V., CA
Topic: Viva Mexico!
Happy Mexican Independence day!
Linda H.
on 6/20/07 8:59 am - FERRIS, TX
Topic: RE: hi im new to this board and want to make a lots friends
Congratts on your surgery!!! sorry I've notice no one post on this board...I hope you had a speedy recovery and no complication ...
sixnnyc
on 5/2/07 5:56 am - throggs neck, NY
Topic: RE: Hello All
hi kathy just stop by to say whats up
sixnnyc
on 5/2/07 5:52 am - throggs neck, NY
Topic: hi im new to this board and want to make a lots friends
hey guys i just have my surgery april 23 trying to have a speedy recovery without complications so far i havent vomit and thats good because before surgery i used to vomit all the time so thats a good start .. i havent weight myself i dont have a scale at home GOOD THING.. im dominican 33 yrs old i live in bronx ny 3 kids 13-10-14months i will start working out as soon as i can a exercise buddy will be good
(deactivated member)
on 4/30/07 6:19 am - PA
Topic: Hello All
I know this board isn't very active, but I thought I drop in and say hey anyway! I'm missing my family and my culture right now. Thought I'd try to find some comfort here. Kathy
Elisa *
on 3/23/07 10:02 am - I.V., CA
Topic: RE: where is everyone hiding...
Hi Nancy, you know what tho, every time I post on here I never get an email with the reply like in the other message boards and then I forget that I posted at all on this board. I rarely visit this board but you are right we should keep it going . Elisa
Nancy R.
on 3/20/07 4:17 am - BIGGS, CA
Topic: where is everyone hiding...
hey all shouldn't we try to keep this forum up and going....you know latinas'os are pretty lively but boy on here we are dowwwwwwwwwwnnnn....
Most Active
Recent Topics