ANY MUSICIANS OUT THERE?

RycheousBeginning
on 12/7/09 4:24 am
 I'm a bass player! Would love to hear from other musicians.
(deactivated member)
on 12/17/09 8:48 pm
I have no information about musician but i like to hear music. It is good to reduce my stress and tension.
(deactivated member)
on 3/13/10 7:51 am
VBG on 01/24/11 with
Tammy H.
on 12/15/10 12:31 am - Greenville, OH
My ex was a great bass player in a band, his Dad was the drummer...He was darn good for as old as he was...The sad part is that he had to give up playing because of arthritis in his hands...That sad...I play the piano, and have played since I was a young girl...My two sisters, brother and I have sang together for years...We mainly sang at church on special occassions...Recently we sang at the nursing home where I do volunteer work at...I have some arthritis in my fingers, and I worry about one day not being able to play...I try to play every day just to keep my fingers limber...What kind of music do you like?  I like christian, old time rock and roll, old country, some blues...I like Melissa Ethridge, The Eagles, The Everly Brothers, Bette Midler and more...Do you play with a group? Keep the music flowing...Merry Christmas, Tammy

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only TRUE FRIENDS will leave footprints in your heart...And may that friendship have such a ONENESS that when one weeps the other will taste salt...Friends are like balloons ; once you let them go you can't get them back....So I'm going to tie you to my heart so I never lose you.

Most Active
Recent Topics
OFF TOPIC: New Meetup
shoutjoy · 0 replies · 366 views
Photography and storybooking
AnniesSS · 0 replies · 402 views
Tastefully Simple
Sunshine6102 · 0 replies · 804 views