Photography and storybooking

AnniesSS
on 9/3/12 5:17 am
RNY on 09/11/12
Looks like it's been a while since someone came in and made a post about their hobbies :) So...

...I'm a photographer!  I take photos of just about anything.  I have hundreds of thousands of photos that go back to the late 1800's from my family and my husband's family.  I'm so glad to have these photos, because even the most "mundane" photos are so exciting and interesting and offer a glimpse into life "way back then".  

I use all of my photos and put them into storybooks, telling the story of the event, the person or the thing.  I have books from vacations, the lives of my family members - who are willing to share details that I don't already know - s well as book about my dogs, trucks and my favorite hockey team - Carolina Hurricanes. :)

What's great about doing the storybooks is that they are all done online, so I can have my laptop with me anyplace I go, or at this time, during pre-op shakes, post op knee surgery, and while I'm in the hospital, I can document what I'm going through and experiencing.
  Annie  HW 289   SW 257   GW 150

Most Active
Recent Topics
OFF TOPIC: New Meetup
shoutjoy · 0 replies · 366 views
Photography and storybooking
AnniesSS · 0 replies · 402 views
Tastefully Simple
Sunshine6102 · 0 replies · 804 views