NHL Withdrawl Symptoms

BluEyedVixen66
on 2/25/05 6:11 pm - London, Canada
Slowwwwwly getting better due to the start of NASCAR heheheh Lorrie
Melanie O.
on 4/3/05 7:51 am - Germantown, MD
I miss hockey too! I hope the NHL gets their act together before next season. I have heard way too many NHL fans say that they have given up on hockey and are picking another sport to follow.(USA) I also like baseball (the Orioles) so at least I'll have a summer sport to follow. I can't stand Football, so I'll just wait for Hockey to come back. I have a large goalie jersey but it fits very snug. I'll be glad when it fits better. I am a fan of the Washington Capitals and the Toronto Maple Leafs. I fell in love with Canada when I went to Ontario a couple of years ago for my birthday. Go Caps! Go Leafs!
NYY22NYR
on 5/10/05 8:30 am - Flemington, NJ
Oh my goodness!!! I am dying over here. I have been a NY Rangers season ticket holder for 4 straight years and am LOST wihtout my hockey!! PLEASE COME BACK TO US BOYS!!!!!
Cyndi S.
on 5/30/05 12:13 pm - Springfield, OH
Hey, What's wrong with y'all ? I't's the chicken dance or else. There is NO REPLACEMENT FOR NHL!!!! My boys both play hockey and they will agree. Hopefully the idiots in charge wil agree this year -I'll fit in the seats!!!! Meanwhile, we're -planning a Toronto vacation this year! Cyndi lap rny 7/27/04 257/152/130
Melanie O.
on 7/23/05 4:46 pm - Germantown, MD
Yeah they signed the agreement! NHL is back!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
The light's on... anyone home?
BebeZed · 0 replies · 312 views
I just found this...
Alayna A. · 0 replies · 313 views
Oh well Maybe next year!
LisaMarie · 3 replies · 464 views
Lets Go Rangers!!!!!!!!!
LisaMarie · 1 replies · 334 views
NHL Withdrawl Symptoms
BluEyedVixen66 · 4 replies · 350 views