Oh well Maybe next year!

LisaMarie
on 4/29/06 11:53 pm - new york, NY
Still love my Rangers though! LisaMarie
Stina
on 5/4/06 1:00 pm - Saco, ME
I'm sorry to hear about your boys. My boys, on the other hand, are an AHL team and they are still kickin butt! The Portland Pirates...they are part of Anaheim Mighty Ducks. We're in round 2 of the playoffs and it's been awesome! I've been to every home game since November. I'm such a huge hockey addict! It's crazy! I love sitting right behind my boys ..usually about two or three rows behind their bench. I've met some of them and have had several autographs etc. They've become like family! it's so weird how ya feel so attached to them after a while! I've turned my 13 year old daughter into a huge hockey groupie! LOL It's funny! She knows everythign about the guys on our team. She can even tell you what kinda music most of em listen to! She seriously studies their stats and all of that! I sent my daughter away for February vacation to my parents. While she was gone, I completely gutted her bedroom and redid it in all hockey memorabilia. I had about ten autographed 8X10s, photos of her and some players that I blew up and framed with autographs in them, hung up sticks, banners, picture collages, etc. I bought all new bedding in her teams colors...had shelving made in team colors to put collector pucks on and other pictures. She was sooo shocked when she came home! I had been planning it for a couple months and was so glad that nobody let the secret out! it was great! Oh...and, this is the longest she's ever kept her bedroom clean! LOL Wish I'd thought of this a long time ago! ha ha Anyway...I was glad when I checked the board out of the blue tonight and saw that at least one other person has posted on the board. I had stopped checking cuz nobody ever responds here. I'll stop blabbin now...take care and good luck next year! Christine (Stina)
(deactivated member)
on 6/25/06 5:34 am - Simpsonville, SC
ok, i just noticed that this board is here. i had been posting on my Canes for weeks!!! (not much response) of course i was so happy at the outcome. although i was hoping to see them play the Ducks. how cool is that room? we are doing the same with our local boys (Greenville Grrrowl, who incidentally are part of the Oilers) and the Hurricanes. we were in a state of total euphoria here last monday but now we morn the months without hockey. ahhh well, my son is still skating and his season starts up soon. i am so glad there is a fellow hockey fan out there. i met one or two on the main message board but most didn't even know what the stanley cup was. one person seriously responded "i'm sorry, i don't follow baseball".
carriej
on 6/25/06 10:48 am - Golden Valley, MN
congrats canes! even though im still salty my boy roli didnt get his name on the cup. oh well, there is always next year unless bettmen figures out a way to screw it up again
Most Active
Recent Topics
The light's on... anyone home?
BebeZed · 0 replies · 312 views
I just found this...
Alayna A. · 0 replies · 313 views
Oh well Maybe next year!
LisaMarie · 3 replies · 464 views
Lets Go Rangers!!!!!!!!!
LisaMarie · 1 replies · 334 views
NHL Withdrawl Symptoms
BluEyedVixen66 · 4 replies · 349 views