WELCOME!!!

TTCromar
on 4/10/05 5:06 am - UT
Hi Everyone I live in a home built in 1926, It needs much improvements. Was hoping there would be more than just me posting here. Would love to hear others experiences with home improvement. Lets get this message board going!! Tami~
SAFER
on 6/23/05 5:59 pm - SAN BERNARDINO, CA
HI TAMI, WHAT KIND OF IMPROVEMENTS DID YOU HAVE IN MIND FOR YOUR HOUSE? I BET IT'S A GREAT PLACE!!WE HAVE A 1948 TWO BEDRM PLACE. I LOVE IT I'M ADDING PAINT AND SMALL WALL WORK. HOPE TO TALK TO YOU SOON.BYE LIZ K.
Sandi W.
on 8/17/08 3:57 am - Turlock, CA
I'm constantly doing something to my home! Guess I just love the process. My home was built in 1984, so not all that old, but it was very out-of-date. I like doing smaller stuff, anyway. I've just torn out all the carpeting in my living room and hallway. I'm going to put in laminate wood floors. But until I get it done, I'm living with bare concrete floors. gorgeous....not Last few days I've been working in master bedroom, stripping old wallpaper that had been painted over. I can't believe how hard this has been to get off! I think whomever put up the paper int he first place, did it using wallboard mud as the paste! This is not coming off easily. Would have been easier to tear down the walls and put in new wallboard! But finally, after a week of nightly working on it, I've got it done. Now wall has to be re-textured, then primed and painted. But finally, I won't have to look at a wall with "seams" every eighteen inches!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
hey out there im antionet...
antionette L. · 1 replies · 299 views
WELCOME!!!
TTCromar · 2 replies · 303 views