Dawn of the Dead !!!

piesmom
on 1/4/05 10:37 pm - kingman, AZ
Still can****ch that movie at night !! Only during the day, and someone has to be with me !! I try to spin my head around but it never works.. I love my ghoster movies !!!
christie0626
on 1/7/05 2:21 am - Tyler, TX
Love the REMAKE of this .. however I didnt like the older one.. Maybe u could watch the comedy version called Shawn of the Dead..
piesmom
on 1/21/05 10:36 pm - kingman, AZ
Hey Christie !! Really ??? Is that truly a movie ?? Does Netflix have it ??? How cool..
Terrie S.
on 1/17/05 8:27 am - Cincinnati, OH
I never watched the original but loved the remake so much I bought it.
piesmom
on 1/21/05 10:41 pm - kingman, AZ
Terrie, Are you talking about the recent "Dawn of the Dead ", thats been out about 1 or 2 years ? I havent seen it, but I think I will. Thanks !!! :0)
Terrie S.
on 1/22/05 5:06 am - Cincinnati, OH
Hi Ellen, Yes I mean the one with Ving Rhames (love that man), it is fast paced and quite bloody but it really creeps me out. No I do no****ch it at nite only when the sun is up. I love getting scared by the supernatural themed movies. Monsters, ghosts, aliens, even mutant ants
christie0626
on 1/23/05 12:05 am - Tyler, TX
I had misspelled the name of the movie it is Shaun not Shawn Here is the website for it. This movie just came out in December I believe. http://www.shaunofthedeadmovie.com/splash.html Orig Dawn of the Dead was released in 1978 Remake of it was released in 2004 I did a search it said Shaun of the Dead was on netflix.
sor09
on 2/14/06 2:05 pm
Try Shaun of the Dead. Funny! British humor.
Most Active
Recent Topics
No movie is scary enough....
Miss J M · 0 replies · 358 views
just saw Silent Hill
bunnybeth · 0 replies · 306 views
HOUSE OF WAX
RACHEL LOVES SEAN · 0 replies · 288 views
SAW 2
RACHEL LOVES SEAN · 0 replies · 330 views