The creepiest place to watch a horror movie

HarvestMoon1974
on 8/27/05 7:47 pm - Keyport, NJ
Revision on 05/01/14
What do you think is the creepiest setting for watching a scary movie? I found mine a few months ago. I'm a police dispatcher on the midnight shift. I hate bright lights, so I always turn off the overheads in my com center. Most of the time I'm the only one in the building at night. My DH bought me a portable DVD player for Christmas last year, because we only have VCR at work and most of my movies are on disc. So I decided to bring it with me and watch two horror movies on night. I brought Thirteen Ghosts, which I love for the special effects, and The Blair Witch Project. Blair Witch scares the Bejeesus out of me because I loooove camping so much LOL. So here I am, all alone in the building, in the middle of the night except.... There's a prisoner in one of the cells in the back Talk about creepy! Lucky for me he was quiet and well behaved, lol. I told my sister about this and she said I was crazy. She refuses to watch horror movies and doesn't get my obsession to begin with. I have got to do that again some time Carol
Most Active
Recent Topics
No movie is scary enough....
Miss J M · 0 replies · 358 views
just saw Silent Hill
bunnybeth · 0 replies · 306 views
HOUSE OF WAX
RACHEL LOVES SEAN · 0 replies · 288 views
SAW 2
RACHEL LOVES SEAN · 0 replies · 330 views