HopeWell Ranch in MI

S W.
on 5/21/06 1:27 am - MI
Just wanted to share what I've been doing with my spare time (at least 5-7 hours a week or two) and let you guys know if you have anything you want to send them or donate, they have a wish list that is posted below. http://www.geocities.com/laurelie36/ranch.html You can contact the ranch directly at: [email protected] Name to contact is Jodi Stuber The wish list includes: URGENT: VACCINES per horse $60.00 for each Wormers Supplements, ie., joint support, vitamins, etc Miracle collar for Tim (he's a cribber) Treats (our main training tool!) Average hay and grain cost per horse per month is $97.00 Electrobraid brand fencing and posts Materials to build another loafing shed for the ponies Trough Grain pans Horse shampoo and conditioner Bug sprays Ear roll ons Fly masks Cotton lead ropes Assorted brushes and grooming supplies Equine first aid products: bandages, scissors, ointments, etc. TACK: Bits (talk to our trainer) Saddles - good quality light weight - English & Western Cinches and girths in various sizes Bridles full size, cob size and pony size Saddle blankets (western) Saddle pads (English) Training Surcingle for lunging Saddle covers Saddle conditioners/leather conditioner Thanks for letting me share!
Most Active
Recent Topics
New to the Horse Forum
doloresd · 2 replies · 605 views
after a fall ?
chubbychic3 · 1 replies · 414 views
10 miles
eljayem · 2 replies · 446 views