Looking for accountability to get back on track!

txhotmomma
on 9/15/13 11:24 pm

I am 4 years out RNY and am looking for an accountability partner or group to help me stay motivated to lose 20lbs! 

chrispy_man
on 9/17/13 2:20 pm - Mystic, CT
RNY on 09/21/10 with
On September 16, 2013 at 6:24 AM Pacific Time, txhotmomma wrote:

I am 4 years out RNY and am looking for an accountability partner or group to help me stay motivated to lose 20lbs! 

I'm in if you want me my current goal is to lose 20 lbs to 220. Let me know.

HW 440, SW 386, CW 229.8

H.A.L.A B.
on 9/22/13 5:55 am
Back on Track together group.. http://m.obesityhelp.com/group/backontracktogether/discussion/

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

justtogetback40
on 5/7/14 7:55 am

I have gained almost 40 lbs since my initial weight loss of 100lbs. I had a baby in September and gained almost 40lbs since she was born!!!! I know I have been out of control, drinking diet soda eating junk and no time for exercise. I called my NUT she said I can do this that my stomach is working. I do notice I get full fast, but I wa**** down with drinks. Looking for support, encouragement and accouttability. I feel like I failed and I want to be around for my baby girl!! Any suggestions fresh start ideas will be GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you!

jordanltb1
on 6/19/14 10:19 am

Do you have photos of when you lost your initial 100 lbs? I would put those on your fridge. That's what I've done. I also put a photo of where I've started on my fridge. I don't want to go back there to 242 lbs. I went down to 142. Currently, I'm at 149. I want to go down to 135 lbs so I can have some flexible room to gain or lose 10 lbs. That photo of both me in heavy and skinny inspire me to keep the faith and lose the weight. I'm not going back to be fat. I

Most Active