im a sk8er

giovanna dibenedetto
on 12/26/04 4:01 pm - Kent, WA
hey all i luv 2 sk8 and mie mom has never been able 2 sk8 wit me but she had her sugery on Dec. 6,2004 and says that she will try and go sk8ing wit me but im not sure that she will be able 2 since she has Arthritis in her knees and im wondering if shell be able 2 in a year or so??? plz reply qtgurl13 Rebekah Miller p.s im on mie moms site cause i dont feel like switching them over
Julie D.
on 3/15/05 6:30 am - Charleston, WV
Hello there fellow ice skaters I loveeeeeee skating. Began when I was 9 years old and didn't stop until approx 10 years ago. Being I am47 years old, it is not as easy as it used to be. LOL I sure do hope you and your mother are able to go skating, that would be wonderful !! I have "uncle arthur" as well, but it seldom ever bothered me on the ice. Actually, it was great exercise for my knees, as less pressure then simply walking or taking steps. Kept my knees fairly limber. My weight has gotten to me and I gave up my skating. Biggest mistake I ever made. I felt better when skating at least twice as week. I just joined this site and I am very seriously considering operation, however, want to learn very much more about it first. Weighing out all my thoughts first and making sure, I know what I am getting into. I do hope all is going well for you and your mother.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Ice Skating OUCH!!!!
mysaffireeyes · 0 replies · 288 views
im a sk8er
giovanna dibenedetto · 1 replies · 324 views
testing
Elayna R. · 3 replies · 269 views