Appts with Dr. Bock/Au and anesthesiologist??

auntlorlee
on 5/25/05 1:53 am - Bellingham, WA
Has anyone received these yet? I just heard from one person who has already gotten her appts set up but they are a week after orientation. I was under the impression it would be the same day as the orientation. I hope so, I would hate to have to take another day off from work for that. Anybody have info?? Lori oh yeah, 9 more days!
Mari J
on 5/25/05 2:58 pm - Kent, WA
Hi Lori, I also believed that we would be seeing Dr. Bock and the Anesth. on June 3rd. That's what my paperwork indicates. I'm wondering about that, too. Like you, I sure don't want to take another day off and travel so far again. I left a voice mail for Harriet this morning and she has not called me back, yet. I'll let you know if I find out anything. I'm hoping that because our orientation date has been scheduled since April that we WILL be seeing them on the 3rd. 9 more days? Thanks for keeping count! I'm so excited!!! (and only 20 more days of school!!) Mari
auntlorlee
on 5/26/05 1:19 am - Bellingham, WA
Yeah, I talked to a person at the office and she said that Harriet sets all of those appointments up. So, hopefully soon we will hear something. I too hope that since we have been set up with our orientation so long that we will have our appts that day. It's hard not to get frustrated. But I am trying to remain patient! Now it's only 8 days!!! Lori
Mari J
on 5/26/05 9:05 am - Kent, WA
Lori, When I logged into MY GHC website and looked under current appointments it said that I have an appointment with Dr. Bock at 2:00 on 6/3. WOOHOO!!! YEAH!!!. 8 more days!
auntlorlee
on 5/31/05 4:39 am - Bellingham, WA
Whoo hoo!! Good for you! I don't have the luxury of being able to do that. My doctor accepts Group Health insurance but isn't a GHC facility. I can't check things like that. I still haven't heard from Harriet so I think I will call today. See ya Friday!!! Lori
Most Active
Recent Topics
I HAVE A DATE!!!!!
Tangent-Circles · 1 replies · 232 views
PRE-OP CLASS DATE!!
lhasaraptormom · 2 replies · 274 views
Hello... wondering
lhasaraptormom · 3 replies · 231 views
This board kinda died...
auntlorlee · 3 replies · 354 views