I will know tomorrow!

auntlorlee
on 6/9/05 2:15 am - Bellingham, WA
I have my meeting with Dr. Au and anesthesia tomorrow. I will get my surgery date too. I am soooo nervous! I just hope I don't have to wait too long to have the surgery. Wish me luck on getting a date soon! Thanks for all your support. You guys ROCK! I will post this weekend or on Monday regarding my date. Lori
lhasaraptormom
on 6/9/05 2:36 am - Spokane, WA
I wish for you to be so lucky that you get your date soon. It is hard waiting, I know. You shall be in my thoughts as you enter the next step. Get past that nervousness and know you will be kewl..
Mari J
on 6/10/05 2:48 pm - Kent, WA
Hi Lori I'm so excited for you. Please let us know your date. I hope it is soon. I'm going crazy getting everything done. I ended up crying tonight and I can't remember the last time I cried. I thought that all 3 of my kids were going to be here for my youngest son's graduation on the 18th and my surgery on the 20th. We had planned on a big family party at my ex's on that Sunday and I was really happy that all three of them were going to be here during that next week. Now my oldest son just called, he has a job interview on the 20th and has to be back in the Bay area of CA so he is coming in two days and going back on the 19th. He is taking my youngest son with him as planned, so they will both be gone. My youngest is the most caring of them and he is worried. We will see what happens. Damn, I'm crying again. I want to eat!
Most Active
Recent Topics
I HAVE A DATE!!!!!
Tangent-Circles · 1 replies · 231 views
PRE-OP CLASS DATE!!
lhasaraptormom · 2 replies · 274 views
Hello... wondering
lhasaraptormom · 3 replies · 231 views
This board kinda died...
auntlorlee · 3 replies · 354 views