It was an accident...

auntlorlee
on 7/26/05 6:15 am - Bellingham, WA
I started a big war on the Group Health yahoo board. I didn't mean to but I did. I am sorrrrry! I was just venting about all of Dr. Bock's patients now having surgery with Dr. Au. Feeling like they are "cutting in line" ahead of those of us who were already scheduled with Dr. Au. I know it was petty and I am over it. But there are some people in the group who aren't. I feel badly about it but I think I should just leave it alone. Anybody have any news here? Take care, Lori
Happy Clam
on 7/26/05 8:13 am - Seattle, WA
Yes, you certainly let the cat out of the bag, didn't you? Hehe But still, it would be interesting to find out how they decide who gets what date. On the other hand, maybe we don't want to know...like maybe they schedule surgeries by which plans pay more, who knows!! At least you have a date. Harriett told me I was on the list for being invited to the August 12th orientation, but I still have not received a letter. Didn't you have your letter 2 months before the orientation? I don't know whether to schedule leave for the 12th or not. I'll just wait 'til I hear something. Happy Clam
auntlorlee
on 7/26/05 9:06 am - Bellingham, WA
I know that Jim Lovelford never received his letter. He just came to the class. I told him when and where. Aparently there wasn't time to send him a letter. If you need a straight answer, email Harriet and ask her if you should schedule the time off for the orientation. Tell her you need to let your work know ASAP. You have to be persistant with them. Or they will just let you fall through the cracks. Good luck getting some answers! Let me know when you hear something! Take care, Lori
Most Active
Recent Topics
I HAVE A DATE!!!!!
Tangent-Circles · 1 replies · 231 views
PRE-OP CLASS DATE!!
lhasaraptormom · 2 replies · 274 views
Hello... wondering
lhasaraptormom · 3 replies · 231 views
This board kinda died...
auntlorlee · 3 replies · 354 views