I WAS APPROVED!

Ksandra
on 8/5/05 3:23 am - Sumner, WA
I just wanted to share....I was approved into the GHC WLS program. A long wait is ahead of me but I got lots to do before then anyway. Anyhoo - had to SHARE!!! Take care, Sandy
Mari J
on 8/5/05 6:02 am - Kent, WA
Congratulations! Welcome to the group! Your approval should say to call Harriett to set up a 30 minute interview. I wrote a lot of info in response to Carol on the posting just below yours. I'll copy and paste it below. Hope it helps. Mari ----------------------------------------------------------- Hi Carol, It was good to see you at the Tacoma meeting. The Silver Cloud is where Lori stayed before the orientation. My surgery arrival time was 8:30 and it only took 40 min. to get there from Kent. Your phone appt. with Harriet is coming up soon, I believe, and she will answer a lot of your questions. Write down a list of questions for her so you won't forget to ask...that's what I did. After I talked with her, she sent me a booklet with a LOT of info about the surgery and the GHC program. It also has a map of how to get to the Redmond GHC where you will have the surgery. She also sent me a list of tests to get done, such as blood/urine tests, EKG, abdominal (gallbladder) ultrasound, chest x-ray, a psych. form to be filled out and returned, and a pulmonologist for my asthma and sleep apnea evaluation. Based on your history, you may have to do other tests. ------------------------------------------------------------------ After all this, you wait, wait, wait! Mari
Most Active
Recent Topics
I HAVE A DATE!!!!!
Tangent-Circles · 1 replies · 231 views
PRE-OP CLASS DATE!!
lhasaraptormom · 2 replies · 274 views
Hello... wondering
lhasaraptormom · 3 replies · 231 views
This board kinda died...
auntlorlee · 3 replies · 354 views