Jamie had complications...

auntlorlee
on 8/15/05 2:22 am - Bellingham, WA
Jamie's hubby posted to the Yahoo Group that she has had some complications. She had to go back in for emergency surgery this weekend to try and find a bleed. She is ok now and hopefully will be complication free from now on. I wish her the best. Lori
Carol S.
on 8/15/05 11:19 pm - Tacoma, WA
I will keep her in prayer. Don't let this scare you Lori. Complications happen but this surgery seems to go without a hitch for most people. How many surgeries are done in any given month and we may hear of maybe 1 or 2 who have problems, many of which are not serious. Is your surgery on the 23 or 24th? I will keep you in prayer also. (((HUG))) Carol
auntlorlee
on 8/16/05 12:29 am - Bellingham, WA
Hi Carol, My surgery is on the 24th. I am feeling better about it today. It just scared me that Jamie was having problems. I know that I will be in capable hands. I am soooo glad your husband is taking this more serious. I kinda figured that he really didn't know how major this surgery is. I was hoping he wasn't THAT uncaring!! That goes to show just how some people are not fulling informed about how serious it is. I believe that is why some people have the attitude that we are taking the "easy" way out by having this surgery. If they actually took the time to research it and see that it isn't the easy way, there would be more compassion. Thanks for the kind words and the support. You know that we will be here for you when your time comes also!!! Take care sweetie, Lori
Most Active
Recent Topics
I HAVE A DATE!!!!!
Tangent-Circles · 1 replies · 231 views
PRE-OP CLASS DATE!!
lhasaraptormom · 2 replies · 274 views
Hello... wondering
lhasaraptormom · 3 replies · 230 views
This board kinda died...
auntlorlee · 3 replies · 354 views