Checking in!

auntlorlee
on 9/8/05 2:29 am - Bellingham, WA
Hey all, thought I would pop in for a visit! How is everyone doing? Any news on surgery dates for anyone? Lhasa mom? Have you heard anything yet? Carol? Anyone? lol! I wanted to let you all know that I am back to work and will be posting again regularly. Would like to see this board come back to life! Take care family! xoxo Lori
lhasaraptormom
on 9/8/05 11:55 am - Spokane, WA
Wow already back at work. You must be wonder woman I would milk it as long as I could...JK I have had no news yet I keep waiting and living life with 3 dogs 1 being a puppy that wants to pee alot... but nothing. oh well. I contacted her and she told me I am on her list ... jeez bump me up!!! Anyway I am glad to hear that you are doing well. After not hearing anything before you came back, I called GHC Eastside but they told me you must have already checked out. Yeah reading your profile you checked out the day before I called... Big hurry to go home were ya?? lol Have a great night and lets get this board a hoppin...
auntlorlee
on 9/14/05 7:18 am - Bellingham, WA
Let me tell you!! I was in a big hurry to get home. I wanted to be left alone to sleep! Everytime I would doze off, my favorite nurse Dwight would come wake me up and make me walk! Actually he was a reallllly great nurse! And hella funny too! I owe my speedy recovery in the hospital to him! My other favorite nurse, Jan, was a peach! She washed my back for me the first night with a warm hand towel and it felt like heaven. She also brought me ice cold wash cloths for my forehead and neck, heaven again. I was treated like a queen! But I wanted to sleep in my own bed. Sorry things are going slowly for you. I does feel like they are being very condescending doesn't it? I felt that way, like they were just telling me that I was "on her list" just to get me off their back. Grrr! It is very frustrating but worth it in the end. Take care sweetie, Lori
Ksandra
on 9/12/05 11:55 am - Sumner, WA
I've been wondering how you were doing. I remember you saying that you were only taking like two weeks off - so HOW ARE YA FEELING? I hope all is well and you are feeling good! Take care, Sandy
auntlorlee
on 9/14/05 7:22 am - Bellingham, WA
Hi Sandy! Yes I only took two weeks off. But the week I came back was only 3 days. And my boss told me to work half days so this is my first "real" week back. I still get really tired in the afternoons but I can deal with it. I started taking my B12 at lunchtime so that gives me more energy to make it through the work day. I am having virtually no pain whatsoever. Trying my dangdest to get my water in. Food is sometimes an issue but it's getting better by the day. I am tolerating things much better this week than last week. Today is 3 weeks post op. Next Wed I will get to start on more solid food. How are things proceeding with you? Take care, Lori 281/255/140
Ksandra
on 9/15/05 1:23 pm - Sumner, WA
Absolutely no progress in my journey to a new me. My phone appt with Harriet was postponed until the 23rd. I'm just waiting to WAIT. I am so glad to hear all is well with you! I'm a BIG BABY so I'm sure I would have to take at least 3 weeks. I just wish I could start my dang journey already....... Take care and congrats on the begining of a new YOU! Sandy
Most Active
Recent Topics
I HAVE A DATE!!!!!
Tangent-Circles · 1 replies · 230 views
PRE-OP CLASS DATE!!
lhasaraptormom · 2 replies · 274 views
Hello... wondering
lhasaraptormom · 3 replies · 230 views
This board kinda died...
auntlorlee · 3 replies · 354 views