Have hit the end off the road

Kimmie40351
on 6/23/13 2:31 pm

I have exhausted every possible route to try to get funding for my gastric sleeve. Such a horrible defeat!!! I just wish there was a way. My insurance has a exclusion. I cannot get financing. If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear them!! 

VSG on 06/12/13
Seriously, give Walter Lindstrom's office a call and take them up on their free consultation. If Kelley Lindstrom says you are out of options, then ok, but if not, don't give up! They won my appeal, and I know they have won with exclusions, as well.

Sleeved 6/12/13 - 100 pounds lost to get to goal!

sparkle123
on 8/2/13 12:11 pm - MI

Hi there! 

I was wondering if they would help someone out on a individual plan? Do they help people who don't live in California or someone who has insurance but doesn't cover WLS?

Thanks so much!!!

VSG on 06/12/13
Their paperwork indicated an interest in working with people in different financial situations. I live in GA, and while they could not represent me as attorneys, they could represent me as advocates, which is all i needed. And yes, they can help even if excluded. Good luck!

sparkle123
on 8/25/13 5:07 am - MI

Sorry for replying late! I have not been on in awhile. I ended up calling and they said WLS is excluded from my plan. I feel as if I have hit every possible dead end. 

Thank you for the information! 

(deactivated member)
on 6/30/13 1:08 am
On June 23, 2013 at 9:31 PM Pacific Time, Kimmie40351 wrote:

I have exhausted every possible route to try to get funding for my gastric sleeve. Such a horrible defeat!!! I just wish there was a way. My insurance has a exclusion. I cannot get financing. If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear them!! 

Starbucks!  Seriously, get a part time job there.  Even for part timers they provide insurance with WLS benefits.

sparkle123
on 8/2/13 12:10 pm - MI

Hi there! Are you serious about the Starbucks??? Even part time people??

VSG on 06/12/13
Before you throw in the towel, please consider contacting Kelley or Walter Lindstrom. Let them give you some free advice as to whether there is truly no hope.

Laurie

Most Active